☀Chapter 3 ☀ (slight smut)

Sorry just have to say I honestly don't ship tea ×yugi or yami, atem, I just can't see them with anyone but yugi is it just me?  Anyways back to the story 💕
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Yami's POV.

I am awoken to the bright sunlight shining through the blinds as the chilly yet calm breeze comes inside the room.

Yami: *groan* "morning already?"
I open my eyes a little wider to see a gorgeous angel sleeping next to me, light snores leaving his mouth as he sleeps peacefully.

Yami: "yugi time to get up for school"

Yugi groans and opens his  eyes slightly.  He looks so cute especially when he has just awoken.

Yugi: "good morning "
He smiles at me and gets up to change.

Yugi: "uh yami im going to use the bathroom then get ready I suggest you do the same "
He smiles warmly.  I just met him and already love him.
Yugi walks out 10 minutes later wearing his school uniform and hair done normally, his teeth brushed and his backpack on.

Yugi: "ready to go"
I smile and nod.
Grandpaw: "have a good day at school kids "

Yugi: "thanks grandpaw but, what about breakfast? "
Grandpaw smirks and looks between us. This can't be good.
Grandpaw: "I thought it would be a good idea if I woke you to up early to go get a bite at burger world just you and yami "
Yugi blushes and looks down.
Yugi: "s-sounds f-fun"
I smirk as well knowing what he is up to.
Grandpaw: "well see you kids later ". Grandpaw rushes us out the door.
Yugi: " Pushy this morning  isn't he".i smirk as we walk to burger world. 

Yami: "I don't mind he seems to have know my taste in men". I smirk and look at yugi, he just blushes and looks away.

Yugi: " You will have to ignore him he can be very confident when it comes to finding me a mate " He smiles and looks at me with a blush.

Yugi: "all tho he does know my taste as well" I blink a few times before shaking my head.  I'm his type?. Hm that's very.... No that's perfect!

As we eat we make small talk about school and his friends yet I can tell he is not telling me something.

Yami: "yugi please tell me what's up"
Yugi simply looks up and gently bites his lip.
Yugi: "i-i h-h-have a i-issue w-with some p-people "
Yugi. Is. Being. Bullied?!

Yami: "what do you mean? "
I was furious but had to say calm... For now.

Yugi: "t-they call me names a-and they hit me, all the time" Yugi shows me all his bruises and cuts. I was even more worried when I noticed some where self inflicted.

Yami: "yugi when did you do this?! "
Yugi: "it was a long time ago and that was because I thought I would never find a mate and be able to have a family and bear a chil-"
Yugi stops talking and covers his mouth with his hands.
Wait. Yugi. Can get pregnant?!

Yami: "what?  Yugi please explain"

Yugi: "I have a mutated gene or something like that, *sigh* which allows me to get pregnant,  yet I have never found anyone who wants the same as me "
I look at him and grab his hand and squeeze then lightly.

Yami: "until now"

Yugi: "w-what?" He blushed bright red.

Yami: yugi I know we just met but I really like you, so yugi will you be my B-boyfriend " I studer hoping hw will say yes.

Yugi: "true we have just met,  and we don't know verse much of each other, but I want to give you a chance, I like you to, and I want to be with you to, yes yami I will be your omega,  as you my alpha"
Yami smiles and takes yugi's hand into his and walks out of burger world after paying.  We walk to the park and sit on the bench near a cherry tree since we have a few more minutes till school starts.