☀️Chapter 12☀️

Sorry it took so long 😂 but here it is
💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Yugi's pov:
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
As my eyes slowly open I'm met with a sleeping yami. He's literally a sleeping god. His lips softly parted as lights snakes slip past his lips, his chest heaving up and down softly. "Take a picture it will last longer" slowly his eyes flutter open.
My face heats up as a dark red blush speeds across my face. "S-Sorry" he kisses my nose and gets up heading toward the bathroom. "W-where are you going?" He pops his head out of the door quickly. "To shower from last night" he winks at me then walks off to shower. Oohhh i forgot about last night. But I'm quickly reminded as I try to sit up feeling a sharp pain shoot through my ass and legs. "F-uck"

I limp my way to the other bathroom hopping in the shower. "Babe hurry we have plans today" the bathroom door closes shut leaving the room empty and me confused. "We do?" I quickly finish up and dry my body off. I put my clothes on then dry my hair in the mirror.

As I turn my face to the side to look at a little spot I noticed as I turn I see a HUGE dark hickey! "Crap!" I don't keep makeup so I just let it be and walk out if the bathroom to see yami putting his shoes on. "Good your ready let's go!" He smile bright at me grabs his keys and grabs my hand leading me out the door.
"Where are we going?"

"You'll see my love , you'll see"
/////////////////////////////////
3rd pov
Little did yugi know that night changed his life... forever
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A/N: short but sweet. And a cliff hanger *dramatic music*
See you next time !!!!