☀️Chapter 23☀️

Yugi's POV
::::::::::::::::::::

Clothes are quickly removed and soon His lips kiss slowly down my body leaving hickies as he goes. His hands rub my hips trying to keep me from squirming but fails.

"Keep still"

He sucks on my hip and bites it as a small whimper slips past my lips; he grips my hips and pushes his hard cock against mine grinding slowly.

"Yami p-please"

My hands run along his bare chest feeling his abs and all, he's truly as fit as a god, sex on legs, a sex god.

"You know it's not nice to stare"

He smirks at me raising one brow then taking the lube from the bedside table and pouring some onto his fingers; one finger after another finally he has three in me knuckles deep.

"What do you want aibou?"

He pushes in a forth finger slowly scissoring me open. Wet kisses are laid upon my heaving chest as I pant over and over again begging for it.

"P-please make love to m-me"

He removes his fingers from me and I throw my head back fisting the sheets as he replaces his fingers with his huge cock instantly pushing in all the way and resting one he fills me completely letting me adjust.

"M-move"

He pulls out almost all the way and pushes back in slowing working me up more. My hands grip his hair pulling roughly as he picks up his pace hitting my prostate.

"There!"

He grips my hips and lifts my legs over his shoulders getting a better angle creating more pleasure for the both of us.

"M-more"

I throw my head back, moaning loudly and fisting the sheets as his thrust goes from fast to deep and rough.

"I-I'm goanna..."

Bruises form onto my hips as his grip tightens; his moans in mixture with mine is enough to push me over the edge and cum all over our torsos.

"I-I'm not wearing a c-condom"

I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him into me more.

"Cum inside me"

It's like that's what he was waiting for all along, he cums deep inside me filling me up completely.

He pulls out and watches the cum ooze out of me feeling absolutely relaxed.

"Sleep baby"

He wraps his arms around me pulling me into his tight warm embrace, I fall asleep instantly in his arms.

The next day comes and I'm awaken my throat feeling like it's on fire and my stomach absolutely hates me so much right now, I feel sick ugh!

I quickly untangle from his grip and run to the closest bathroom and fall onto the floor vomiting up everything in my system stinking up the bathroom.

"Aibou?"

"Don't come In here!"

The door opens and a hand is places onto my back rubbing up and down soothing me as his other hand holds back my bangs.

"I'm not leaving"

He kisses my head and cuddles me from behind as I rest my head against my arm which is on the toilet seat.

"I'm calling a doctor"

I nod my head and he gets up and leaves the room as I throw up more into the toilet, my throat burns so bad and I can taste all the nasty combinations of everything I've ate it's absolutely disgusting.