☀️Chapter 9☀️(WARNING LEMON)

Yugi's pov  :

He wants me . To shower with him. Ahhhh! W-what do I do ?? "Y-yami are you serious?"
A smirk pulls at his lips as he turns to me and grabs the hem of his shirt.
"I'm dead serious" heat rises to my cheeks as a dark red blush spread across my cheeks .
"Well times ticking" he says as he walks off while taking off his shirt. Mmm his back muscles mmm so hot...
"What thank you aibou not bad yourself"
"W-what are you talking about" there is no way I said that out loud . "You didn't aibou remember mind link" he winks and walks into the bathroom and starts to unbutton his pants .

"Coming ?" Ra I guess I have no choice "s-sure"
Warm air rushes on to me as the warmth of the water warms my chilled skin . So many bubbles in the tub hahah looks fun.  "Well hurry up slow poke haha" after blinking several times I finally notice yami is already in the tub and reclined back his eyes shut as he moans at the feeling of his sour muscles are now being soothed by the hot water . "Aibou ,aibou .. Aibou!" "W-what" yami chuckles as he gets out of the tub and stands in front of me . "Apparently you need help" his slim long finger fiddle with the zipper of my pants as he makes eye contact as he slowly unzips my pants. So slow.

"Now your boxers" wait what?! "Y-yami!" He smirks as he grabs the hem of my briefs and starts slowly pulling them down. "You can't both in boxers my love"
Slowly . Slowly . Slowly . He is teasing me "hurry up ra dammit " he looks at me stunned as he smirks then quickly pulls them down warm air hits my member a small audible moan tries to slip but I hold it back . "Better"

He lowers himself so his head in front of my hot bothers member . "Yami ... please"
There it is again. That sexy devil smirk . "Please what" there he goes again. Teasing. "Please , p-please s-suck me"

" if that's what you want I never will cause you harm" before I could even respond my once smiling face turned into a gasp "Y-Yami"

YAMI'S pov

He was bigger than I expected but that didn't stop me . The more I sucked the more he moaned I could tell he would have to sit down soon his knees started to tremble as his face blushes a dark red. He pants over and over . It's hot . Turning me on.

"Y-yami f-faster m-more!" Mmm I must controls myself . I grip and start to rub his balls as I continue to suck him harder, faster . "Y-YAMI UH UH YES!" his cum flows into my mouth warm and sweet mmmm he thrust into my mouth as he finishes his heigh . "Uh uh t-that was a-amazing"  lucky I catch him before he falls to his knees "heh lets get you to bed" carrying him to bed he guickly flips to where he is on top . "Y-yugi? What are you doing" he smirks as he kisses the tip of my member . "It's your turn."
////////////////////////////////////////////
So so so sorry this is so cringe but hey here is a update heheh anyways hope you enjoy
Yami:"I did "
Yugi:*blushes w-whatever your getting it next"
Yami:"mmm can't wait "
Cassie:"hehe yea well you will have to wait till next chapter for that "
Yami:"sadly "
Yugi:"comment and vote!"
Cassie :"and until next chapter "
All: " BYEEE"