☀chapter 7☀

Yami's pov

Alone time with yugi? How can I pass up the opportunity ! "Yami?" I. Turn around to meet eyes. With a adorable sleepy yugi.

His hair is more crazy than usual and his eyes half open as he stands there yawning rubbing his eyes in a pair of my pjs.

So cute. "Would you like breakfast little yugi ?" he Nods gently and trods over to the kitchen and sits at the bar table while yami turns on the stove.

"What would you like" "cereal would have been fine , ill eat anything" yugi lays his head against the counter.

Hmmm anything? No! Yami you dirty minded moron! "What would you like to do today grandpa left for America and want be back for a couple months"

"I don't know , me and grandpa use to always open shop " as he speaks his eyes follow me in the kitchen as I crack eggs over the hot steaming pan. "Mabey just a lazy day" yugi mumbles . I carefully slide the soft fried eggs onto two plates then the crispy bacon I made before. "What ever you wish Aibou'r (still dint know if I spelled it right but its ok you know what I mean)

I set the plate in frount of him and pour us both a cold tall glass of milk. "Want to watch a movie?" "what movie" we both start to eat our eggs ,bacon and drink our milk.

"Lets watch ant man"
"Ant man? The hero ? I think we have that" I finish eating then get tie movie off the movie shelf and insert into the DVD player . yugi finishes eating and puts his plate and empty glass in the sink.

"Yay!" I sit on the couch with my arms around yugi's waist dragging him down on me . "ready love?" "always"
///////////////////////////////////////////
Time skip
//////////////////////////////////////////

Yugi's pov

The movie was great
"What now" I look at yami as I stand up. "We can cuddle or bake , hot steamy bath together"
"Yami!" I can feel my face on fire as a light pink blush spreads across my face.

"How about we bake some cookies?" I ask smiling big. "Hmmm whatever you wish "

I walk into the kitchen with yami on my trail . I get eggs ,milk,cookie dough, a mixing bowle, a big spoon, a pan to put the cookies on.

"Alright put this on" I put on my pink apron and try handing yami a black one. "Fine ill wear it" he puts the apron on as I pour the mix in and crack the eggs.

All the sudden yami wraps one arm around my waist as I open the cookie mix. "Yami I love you but Im trying to cook and I can't do that if your on me" he smirks and kisses My ear. "Let me help" he grabs the whisk and my hand and starts to stir as the rest of the ingredients are added in.

"Stir ,stir,stir" he stirs the mix while also holding my hand . " mm looks delicious " once it is all stired he scoops some dough onto the spoon to the pan still holding my hand.

Once the pan was full the pan was put it in the oven. Yami took some left over batter on his finger and rubbed it all over my lips. "Y-yami what are you doing" before I could ask anymore questions he smashes his lips into mine licking my lips clean of the sweet dough.

"Mmm delicious " my cheeks heat up and I can feel my face turn pink.yami apparently seen my blush and smirked .

"I love cookie dough,plus you , such a sweet combination " he kisses me once more than goes to sit down .

Cassie :Hey guys here is another update for you I tried to make this cute yet enjoyable

Yami: I enjoyed it
Yugi:me to you did good!

Cassie:thanks I love you guys! Anyways see you next chapter!

Yami:bye !
Yugi:see you soon!

Until next time PEACE ✌