☀️chapter 11☀️

A/N : sorry guys it took so long to get this chapter out . I know I said I would post last night WHICH WAS YESTERDAY! 😂 I need actual help! Not very long but it's something (top vid has a hot AF GAY MAKE OUT IN THE BEGINNING)⚠️SMUT!!!⚠️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yami's pov:

"Y-yugi" slowly his head raises to where our eyes meet. I pull him to my lips and kiss him softly , tasting myself on him but I don't care. All I care about it him.

"Yes yami?" His innocence eyes can fool you if you don't really know him. "Are you sure you want to do this". Slowly his hands works it's way down to my already hard member. "More than anything". Quickly I flip us over to where I'm on top and grab a condom. "No, I want all of you" slowly I put it back and lube up my member and try to open my aibou up a little more. "Y-yami" our moans are quiet ... for now. I lift his legs over my shoulders and line up with his entrance . "Are you sure aibou ? We don't have to do this if you don't want to" . "Please atem , please daddy!" Slowly I push into him waiting for him to adjust .

Yugi's pov:
Slowly he pushes into me till he fills me up completely. It burns, it hurts a lot but I try not to show it. "M-move". He starts out slow but starts quickly picking up his pace absolutely pounding into me. Soft quiet groans slip past his lips as if I wasn't meant to hear them. A grunt or low moan coming from him with every thrust.

Loud high pitch moans slips past my lips with every thrust. "Uh, uh, uh, D-daddy f-faster!" His pace quickens somehow going super human speed causing the bed to creak. Both of us panting hard . "Harder!" His thrust was so rough I was sliding up the bed as a loud moan slips past his lips causing me to moan even louder. High pitch "uh" escapes my lips as I pant harder "I-I'm going to" before I could finish my sentence my cum shoots up my chest almost to my face. "You feel so good" he thrust faster . The feeling of overstimulation (I think that's the word 😂) and the sound of slapping skin becomes to much for me . I cum again this time causing tears to stream down my face. "God it feels go good!" Finally yami's hot cum shoots into me causing me to moan loudly . Slowly he falls to my side both of us panting trying to catch our breath. "I...love you"

"I love you ... to" slowly we both slip into sleep cuddling into each other .
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

A/N: THIS. WAS . THE . MOST. CRINGY. THING. I . EVER . WROTE!
Yami: " I thought it was good"
Cassie; "yea, of course you did you got some action"
Yugi: " can we talk about something else please..." •yugi blushes furiously •
•yami and I laugh•
Cassie: "see you guys next chapter !"
•yami, yugi naking our•
Cassie: " oh for the love of... BYE GUYS!"