☀️chapter 22☀️

⚠️NOT EDITED, FEM YUGI,SMUT, FEELS⚠️

Yami's POV
:::::::::::::::::::::

The big white doors open and there he is, He's so beautiful, In his long beautiful dress walking down the isle looking like an angel , and this angel is forever mine now.

His eyes meet mine through his white, thin veil, beautiful as always, his grandpa hands him off to me then the ceremony starts.

"Do you, Atem, take yugi muto to be your lawfully wedded husbandry have and to hold in sickness and in health, for richer or for poor, as long as you both shall live?"

Our eyes meet for what feels like forever as the thoughts of our short but sweet time together flows through my head.

"I do"

"And do you yugi muto take Atem to be your lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold in sickness and in health, for richer or for poor as long as you both shall live?"

He smiles and looks at the preacher then me.

"I do"

"Them by the power vested in me I now pronounce you man and husband"

I pull his veil up and over his head seeing his beautiful face, his makeup bringing out more of his soft fractures.

"You may kiss the groom"

I caress his face and leans down as he leans up connecting our Lips, sealing the deal, applauds and cheers rip through the room as we kiss. Yugi throws the bouquet and Joey catches it and blushes mildly.

I pick him up and carry him out of the church past all the people who are throwing rice into the air.

I open the door for him and help him in then climb in the limousine next to him. A make out quickly starts.

"We leave tonight"

He smiles and jumps happily as we pull up
To the house and he climbs out and I carry him inside to our room. He kisses me the whole time giggling, I push open the door and we fall onto the bed laughing,

He smiles at me then takes off his veil and tiara, and shoes.

"I need a shower"

I smirk and follow behind him,

"Save water"

He smiles and grabs my hand leading me into the bathroom and starts undressing and so do I. Quickly he removes his makeup, jewelry, clothes and turns on the shower and climbs in with me following quickly after,

"I love you"

He rests his hands against my chest and leans against me smiling and laughing light.

"I love you more"

His soft lips connect with mine and quickly turns to a make out.

"Yami please..."

I turn him around and use soap to lube up and slowly push into him, letting him adjust and slowly start thrusting in and out.

"M-more"

I grip his hips and start moving faster hitting his prostate over and over again making him scream out loudly.

"F-faster"

I pick up my pace and thrust faster, the sound of skin slapping, our mixed moans and the water hitting our bodies, it's enough to cause me to cum Inside him,

"C-Close"

I reach around and pump him in synch with my thrust.

"Y-yami!"

His cult shoots and hit the shower wall that the water quickly washes away. Our breath all ragged and heavy,

"I love you"

"I love you more"

We actually wash up and dry off, get dressed, and head to pack,

"So where we going?"

I smirk and zip up my suitcase as he finishes packing putting in several things like, sun screen, clothes, deodorant, cologne, socks, tooth brush etc, lube, condoms and charger, ear buds.

"Paris"

He looks at me and stares as his mouth drops open, I laugh and walk up to him and close his mouth for him raising one brow smirking at him.

"Close your mouth Yugi your going to catch flys"

He laughs then finishes completely packing and we head out the door to the airport.

"Goanna miss ya yug!"

Joey hugs Yugi tightly squishing him as kaiba and I just stand there chatting watching them.

"Come in Mutt they will be back before you know it!"

Kaiba pulls Joey off and out of the building. Then Yugi And I get on our plane and are seated quickly.

"Yami...I've never flown"

I laugh and eat one of the peanuts we were given popping it onto my mouth chewing it while looking into my husband's eyes.

"Me either"

He takes me hand into his and grips it tightly as we take off and once we are smoothly I'm ya air he lets go.

"I hate this, what If we crash?!"

I laugh and take his hands into mine and kiss them the make little circles into his knuckles with my thumbs.

"We won't, relax, we will be there before You know it"

He nods and lays his head on my shoulder and falls asleep after some time.

After about a two hour flight we land and everyone starts getting up. I shake Yugi lightly waking him up.

"Aibou, wake up be landed"

He bolts up and walks out with me
On his tail. We wait for our luggage and once we get it we take a taxi to the house we are staying in.

"Are we there yet?"

He's so anxious, he's goanna love the view.

"Almost"

After the drive we arrive at the house and he runs out to the house and inside As I pay the man and get all our bags. It was quite hard but I managed.

"Oh yami it's beautiful!"

He's standing in the living room staring out the large window looking at the Eiffel Tower in the
Distance.

"It's beautiful at nigh"

He smiles and takes his bags from me to the room. The large king sized bed rested in the middle.

"Yami...it's perfect"

I kiss he's temple and put the bags down and flop onto the bed. He smiles and jumps onto it next to me. His hands intertwine with mine as he lays on top of me bracketing me down against the bed.

"What is it married couples do on their honey moon?"

He smirks and looks at the ceiling acting like he's thinking, tapping his chin.

"Maybe,this"

I flip us over and start kissing his neck leaving hickies all over.

"Y-Yea t-that's right"

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

A/N: okay not my favorite chapter, there definitely will be better ones coming sorry for this shitty one 😬

Vote, comment andddddd

PEACE