☀️chapter 13☀️

A/N:So many readers... ITS INSANE!
_____________________________

Yami's pov
————————

I have something special planned for my Aibou. I'm going to make it as memorable as possible. "Yami where are we going?" His hand grips mine intertwining our fingers my other hand in the wheel driving us to our location. "It's a surprise"

"Please tell me! If you tell me I'll act surprised!" A small chuckle slips past my lips as I pull up to the fair turning the car off and looking to him. "We are already here".
He looks out the windshield to the bright neon lights. "Let's go!" He bolts out the car me quickly behind. "Slow down" laughter ripping past both our lips as we run into the festivals. "Ooo cotton candy!" His eyes widen ,licking his lips pointing toward the cotton candy stand. "Haha okay ,come on"

"Thank you yami" he looks up to me fondly biting a huge piece out of his candy. "Haha your welcome beautiful" I wink at him causing him to blush and looks away. "Here try some!" He lifts it to my lips after taking a bite. "Okay" I press my lips onto his tasting the sweet candy on his lips. The kiss lasted a couple seconds then we finally pull away. "Delicious" He smacks my arm lightly blushing looking Away. "I meant the candy you perv" I laugh pulling back toward the Farris wheel. As the guy calls next we sit in our seat and the protective bar goes down. The wheel starts moving and when we are finally at the top the wheel stops. "Yami What's going on?" I grab his hand . "I want to ask you something very important" at perfect timing the sun was set and fireworks explode in the sky. "Yami it's beautiful" he leans toward a bit and looks to the sky. Finally the fireworks spell out. "Will you marry me"
......................................................................
Yugi's pov
As I look to the sky four words are in it. "Will you Marry me" I'm absolutely stunned and can't speak tears full my eyes as I look back to yami who is holding a red velvet box in his hand he opens it reviling a silver ring. I cover my mouth I'm a gasp tears falling from my eyes. "I know I haven't known you long and there has been ups and downs but I have know you long enough to know your my soul mate and to know that with you my life feels perfect and I feel like it's heaven on earth with you so... will you marry me?"

=================================

A/N: what will yugi say??? 🧐