Who Are You?

A/n: I am terribly sorry for what you are about to read. Forgive me for my poor writing skills, this is my first fanfic.

Jennie

"They said she was an amazing dancer ," Chen, I think that was her name, gossiped. I cross my arms, sitting across them.

I wish they'd stop talking, they're so loud.

"Yes, I saw a clip of her dancing during her elementary days. Let me tell you my jaw dropped," another girl I don't really see any point in existing added.

"Isn't she a foreigner?" Another anonymous girl joined in.

Stabbing my pork belly in annoyance.

"It's a surprise YG Entertainment took on a foreigner for an idol," Chen nodded to herself.

"President Yang must be impressed with her then. I also heard she was part of a famous dance group in Thailand," the second girl fanned.

They should be detectives, not idols.

I rolled my eyes, how long are they going to talk about a girl?

"Don't mind them," Nayeon rolled her eyes, she was sitting beside me silently eating her food.

"Make them stop, Bunny," I hiss at her.

"Jennie Unnie what do you think?" The three girls turned to me. Raising my brow, I didn't dare change from my bossy position.

Are they seriously going to ask me that?

"I don't care, that person wouldn't last in this industry," I say haughtily. Their mouth agape, they force a smile at me then went back to their own business.

"Why did you have to ask her?" I hear the slight murmur coming from the brunette.

Bitch, I'll pull your fake eyelashes if I have to.

I felt Nayeon's hand on my arm, "Jennie, don't even try."

Rolling my eyes, I snatch my arm away.

I have had opportunities wherein I learned from the best and had my own share of experiences.

These girls wouldn't stand a chance at me.

"Lunch is over," the head of the management team arrived with a clap of her hands.

Immediately all trainees stood up and cleaned their food trays.

"See you around. Don't go causing anymore trouble," Nayeon warned.

The only girl who could stand my attitude yet stayed for the most part of it, always enjoying the drama that comes with my sarcasticness.

She was half as fake as me when it comes to playing nice with others to gain their favor.

I don't need those favors from others to rise to the top.

Waiting for the others to file out of the cafeteria since I hate having to crowd in and socialize with these people.

They wouldn't last, I repeat to myself.

When finally the cafeteria was empty save for some staff, I sashayed my way out, I suddenly felt a strong force bump my side, and no second later I was falling---

BAM!

Before I could hit the ground and hurt myself, someone caught my arm and pulled me up.

"Yah! Why did you bump into me?!" I hissed, pulling myself away from the person.

Aishh what is with this day.

I raised my head to meet the suspect who could've gotten me injured when I was just about to go to my dancing class.