Where Did We Go Wrong

A/N: Literally speeding up since the story’s about to be finished. Sorry for the delay.

Jisoo

“Love, did you notice where I drop my scrunchie? I can’t seem to find it anywhere,” my lover jumps off our bed and peeks underneath for her lost tie.

Ogling, I refuse to move a single inch from my position.

“Nope haven’t seen it,” I lied.

It’s been 7 years since our first world tour. And although we were expecting our reign to end, it never did.

Huffing, Rosé brushed the strands of her green ombre hair.

It’s funny because she looks exactly like a living breathing avocado. I remembered seeing her in that hair color in the late afternoon and almost died laughing at her.

Giggling at the thought, she caught me red-handed.

“Aha! You’re not even helping me search!” Exasperated, she pouts.

Ah my cutie avocado.

Slamming my face on the soft pillow, “I’m lazy,” I deadpanned. “Come here my avocado, let’s go back to sleep.”

Peeking at her reaction, I smirk at the way she rolls her eyes in defiance.

“I don’t like avocados. Why are you even calling me that?”

Laughing huskily, “Have you seen yourself, love?”

She crosses her arms yet I knew she found it hilarious too. Giving up, she lays beside me and I certainly love how she envelops me between her arms.

Embracing the life out of me, but I don’t complain.
I never complain when it’s her.

If it were anyone else though, I would’ve cringed at the touch.

Not for a single moment did I ever regret confessing my feelings to her.

Suddenly, we hear noises at the other room. Shouts and objects being thrown.

My lover buries her face on my shoulder, her arms tightening on my stomach.

“Are they fighting again?” She asks in such a low whisper, afraid for the other two to hear the starting conversation.

Frowning, I knew how the other couple’s quarrel upsets my girlfriend so much.

Caressing the back of her hand, she relaxes.
“It’ll be fine,” I soothe her.

She nods slowly.

Though it wouldn’t, I had to say it to appease her mind.

I’ve been repeating the same line to her over the years.

Their situation never did change.

Instead, it grew more like a quicksand -- drowning the two even faster as they try to struggle and kill each other off with harsh words.

“Lisa changed,” Rosé snaps me from my thoughts as she whimpers the words out.

Sighing, “She’s just having a rough time. I’ll go and talk to her later.”

“It never works,” she reads the thoughts in the back of my head.

It was depressing to watch two people very dear to your heart strangle themselves.

Like being chained down to a chair while excruciatingly watch someone tear pages from a precious book.

I thought Lisa wouldn’t end up like this. I thought she could withstand and change Jennie for the better.