Nothing New

Jennie

After awhile of working hard, barely eating, sleeping late and waking up early. The four of us finally got what we deserved.

"Are you ready?" Jisoo comes up to fix my ear piece. She smiles proudly looking at me. Breathing in and out I try my best not to show how nervous I am.

I wish I could be just like this girl.

"Ahh~" I turn to see Manoban behind us together with Rosé. She jumps up and down, shaking her body, "I feel so stiff today."

Rosé laughs, sharing the same feeling, "My stomach hurts too."

Manoban met my gaze halfway, she smiles, "Fighting!"

I roll my eyes and ignore her while I try to focus on the noise outside of this backstage.

Here we go. Here we go. Here we go.

"If you want to calm down, just look at Lisa," Jisoo whispers. Glaring at her, "Sure, I'd be calmed down by that crazy girl's antics."

She whistles, "You are a tough person. Hey, Rosie come switch with me," she beckons pulling Rosé with her and leaving me with Manoban.

Aishh that asshole.

Rosé turns to look at us, confused. "I'll be back, Lis," she tells Manoban who pecks her forehead in return, "Sure."

Can she just kiss the wall and not the members?

"Yah! Stop kissing people, you kiss monster," Jisoo playfully pushes Manoban away from Rosé. Manoban curls up laughing out loud, irritating Jisoo as she peppers our eldest with kisses too.

I feel bad for Chu.

"What about you just kiss Jennie?" She shoves Manoban to my direction. Surprised, Manoban takes a step back but not before long she walks happily to my direction.

I'll kill Chu later. 

"No. Don't you dare or I'll kill you," I warn her taking a step back.

This idiot is seriously unstoppable. She takes a step forward leaning and closing her eyes to kiss me.

Yah!

Shoving her face away with my hand, she bumps our makeup artist. "What are you doing? Omo! Jennie how can you do that? Her lips are now smudged," she frantically does a retouch on Manoban while the latter glares at me.

She sticks her tongue out when our makeup artist had her attention away from us. "Idiot Manoban," I huff under my breath.

"Aishh stop bickering the two of you," Manager-nim stands between us.

"I told you they won't stop," Jisoo goes beside him together with Rosé who eyes Manoban, worriedly. 

"You'll start after this opening. I'm warning the two of you," he points at me and Manoban. "Act friendly," he sighs, "I'll die early at this rate."

Rolling my eyes, the four of us line up from eldest to youngest. The stadium was dark, our signal to enter the stage.

The crowd screamed with all their might when the screen behind us turned into a glow of black and pink.

Our name.

BlackPink

Our sillhouettes made the people holler in anticipation and the invigorating air of pumped up adrenaline.

I smile through the darkness.

"BLACKPINK"
"BLACKPINK"
"BLACKPINK"
"BLACKPINK"

They chanted in unison, all eyes on us and the spotlights suddenly flickered to the four of us.