Out of the Cage

A/N: So I may have had an error in two chapters with repetitive events. If someone noticed it, kindly ignore it.

Thank you ^^ Enjoy!

Miyeon

"Lisa that's not how you play the game," I laugh just watching her play wack-a-mole. Frustrated, she ends up tossing the toy hammer away and instead uses her fists to push back the rubber mole.

Bending over, just laughing. The game quickly ends with her losing.

Huffing, she ties her hair into a low ponytail.

"Another round," she slips in a few coins to the machine.

"Oh god Lisa stop," I whine. We've been in this game for half an hour now.

She takes out her bag. Shamefully she takes out their own lightstick.

"Now let's watch if you can beat me to this," Lisa smirks.

This woman!

Flushing in embarrassment, "Don't do it Lisa."

But too late, the game was starting and she was hitting the mole with two hammers.

She's definitely cheating but she's doing a good job winning.

Lisa laughs evilly, "How do you like that now you bastard!"

"Lisa, language. Someone might hear," I hiss at her. Although it would be safe to say no one notices us with our get-up.

"Uhm miss?" I look up to see one of the staffs come forward, "You're not supposed to do that. We'll ask you to drop the extra hammer."

Lisa doesn't hear him from her victory cheers.

Apologizing to him on her behalf, I drag Lisa away.

"What? I was winning," she pouts, letting go of the hammer link to the machine.

Burying my face on her shoulder, "You're embarrassing, Lisa. The guy was telling you to stop."

Lisa shrugs, letting me drag her.

"They're just bitter because I was beating their game."

We play some more and it was clear, she wasn't clouded with darkness.

For now.

Although when I'm not there, I'm afraid she would fall again.

She needs her members to be there for her when I couldn't.

Fixing my dress, I come out of the restroom to see Lisa waiting for me, leaning by the sink with that playful grin of hers that screamed she was a child.

How could Jennie break her?

Surprising her, I hugged her tightly.

"Miyeon?" She asks me, baffled by my sudden action.

"Don't be afraid to let it all out." 

She stiffens a little before melting under my arms, gripping my waist, "Thank you for being such a good friend to me."

Giggling, "I'm only doing it because you helped me before."

She pushes herself away, scrunching her nose with a look of disbelief. Feigning hurt, "And here I thought you were a friend to me."

Rolling my eyes, I decide to change the topic not wanting to breach all the way. 

"Lisa, who taught you how to play like that?" I laugh, slapping her arm and redirecting the discussion back to the wack-a-mole.