Make it Through

A/N: I should really explain myself so others who was confused could understand.

Yes, this is not an alternative universe but the roles of the people here in this story was made like this in order to fit into the puzzle. Each members' attitudes were created to be so, just to help the in the flow.

As a blink, I will never fully know each members inside and out like the back of my hand.

Lisa

It wasn't months after BlackPink House that we found ourselves in a bigger mess than we thought. 

Running my fingers through her hair, I carefully place her head on my lap as we were watching Pocahontas all over again. 

Glancing down, Jisoo unnie had already dozed off as she leans on Chaeng.

My best friend absentmindedly snaked her arm around Jisoo unnie.

This is odd, if Chaeng was gay I would've had gay panic right now but she's not, she's the straightest church girl here in the house. But why do I feel like putting some malicious thought into those actions?

Shaking my head, I frown. 

But nah, Chaeng is as straight as a pole.

Attention shifting to the phone on the table, blaring for recognition. 

"Chipmunk," whispering as to not wake the two sleepy-heads up. 

Jisoo unnie still as a statue with how she sleeps.

Chaeng hums, raising her head to look at me as they were both seated on the carpet. 

"Can you grab Jennie's phone for a second?" I nudge my chin to the direction of the phone that was now blinking ever so often. Carefully fondling Jennie's mandu cheeks, "Baby wake up."

Groaning adorably, Jennie turns to the other direction. 

Going for another round, I kiss her cheeks, "Love wake up, your phone is going crazy."

She giggles, as I hand her the phone after Chaeng lend it to me with her eyes glued on the flat screen. Jennie sees the caller and she shots right up, sudden, we bump foreheads in return. 

"Fuck," she hisses.

While I wince, touching my head. 

"Lili, are you okay?" She cups my cheeks but I wave her off, "Go, I know that's important."

She bites her lower lip then slowly nods, "It'll be for a bit." She stands up and I watch her leave the room to have her space. 

"Lisa, I'm hungry. Order food," Chaeng pouts my way. Scrunching my nose, "Don't look at me like that, chipmunk. Go get my phone and place an order."

She beams knowing that was a code for me to say the food was going to be payed by my poor ass. 

Stretching my arms, Chaeng did her role happily. It was mine to wake up Jisoo unnie who wasn't my girlfriend thus, I decided to wake her in the way she was mostly annoyed at. 

"Dalgomie~!" I cooed out loud, as I hunt for the white furred beast.

Dalgom was so easy to catch as he always hang out in Jisoo unnie's room. Breaking in, I catch the dog's attention. Growling at me, I roll my eyes and smirk, "Dalgomie~! I missed you!"

I didn't miss the dog at all. 

He knew he was fucked as he started to ran away from me but I chased him in the most horrific way. By the time I reached the living room in which he fled, I halted in front of a fuming Jisoo unnie who was clutching her 'scared dog'.