Australian Chipmunk

Lisa

"Yah! Move somewhere else," she kicks me with her barefoot.
"Stop blocking my way!"

"What's with all the aegyo?! You're making me sick."
"You want to eat? Go cook for yourself."
"Monkey, stop goofing off."
"Aishh why am I seated with you again? You better not interfere."

"Gosh another hairdo? You don't look good with it."

The list goes on and on. For the past year, I have to bear this spoiled brat's complaints. She's stressing me out! Why always me? Can she please focus on someone else? I really want to throw her to the opposite side of the country.

And to think I thought of her as beautiful when I first met her, my eyes must be deceiving me. I should really go to an ECP.

"Do you hate me?"

"Yes."

Aishh that was a year ago, why am I still remembering that? Bumping my head on the wall, I stare at its clean washed out color. Why am I so bothered with what Jennie said to me before? Maybe because I felt insecure with myself because of those words?

Does she feel like that for anybody else? Or was she just feeling like that when it's with me?

Why the hell do I care? I can just ignore her for all the shit I give in this universe.

Ugh but I swore to Mr. Yoon that I'd be patient with that bitch.

Clenching the rail, I watch my fist turn white. Biting my lip, I stare at the glass wall overlooking the expansion.

I need to get out of here.

Going back to the dorms, I change into a black ripped out jeans, checkered flannel shirt and a bonnet.

This should do the trick.

"What are you doing?" Jolting, I see Jisoo's body frame leaning on the door, she rubs her eyes to get a clearer view of me.

"I'm just going out," I pat my sleepy unnie. Scrunching her face, "At this hour?"

"Yes."

"You're not going to drink, are you?"

My eyes widened, "No, of course not. I'll be back unnie, I promise you that."

She thinks about it then nods slowly, "Aigoo you better not do anything stupid."

Nodding, I grin at her.

It was the middle of the night at around 11, it's been so long since I've strolled around at this time of the day. I used to do this in Thailand, the environment was much peaceful at night, the smell of the cool air was calming and the stars splattered in the night sky gave a comfort into this dark hour.

I wondered why people sleep at night when in fact it's the most beautiful time of the day.

Just wandering around, I really have no direction in where I was going as I let my feet lead me to where it wants to go.

I wonder if Jennie likes the night as much as I do?

Stopping in my tracks, "Aishh! Yah! Why are you still thinking of her?" Messing my hair, I shake my head, ignoring the barks of the dogs in the neighborhood.

The cats meowed at the abrupt shout I had done. "Gosh," bringing my hands in my pocket.

This is ridiculous.

My eyes took the scenic downtown, enjoying the few post lights and 24/7 stores in the area.

A growling stomach tells me I should go buy something in McDonalds since I'm already here. Oh what an impeccable timing you have.