Important Advices

A/N: I understand everyone must be pissed with the characters' personality but I will later on explain why it is so.

Jennie

"It's been days since the news of your fake relationship with Kai, aren't you going to correct it?" Irene, a member of Red Velvet asks me as we sat inside an unpopular book cafe.

Books lined the shelves that reach from floor to the low ceiling.

The pick of the tiles wasn't to my liking, as it didn't blend well the color of the walls.

It was neither beautiful and ugly, the middle of the two would be the best way to describe it.

Even the music of the cafe was similar to those 24/7 convenience store songs. Whoever was handling this cafe wasn't doing it right, but nevertheless it gave the perfect amount of quiet and space.

As the whiff of coffee beans and sweet sugar cane lick the expanse of the room. Bitter and sweetness clung to our clothes like perfumes.

I wonder how idols seem to know just the exact place to have a private time for themselves out of work.

Even Lisa has a location we go to in our dates. And it had to be the most magical cafe I've been to.

Perhaps wherever I go, as long as I'm with my ball of sunshine -- nothing ever beats the view.

I miss her.

Sighing, I glance at Irene, "I can't. President Yang specifically ordered me to be silent till the news die down. To be honest, my fight with Lisa bothers me more than that silly thing."

It was the first time our fight had ever gotten this long. She would avoid me as much as she can.

Even Jisoo and Rosé were surprised that Lisa was starting to get prideful.

"Jennie, she must've beat herself up due to that. Did she say anything about it?"

"After our fight? No."

She had been unresponsive to my texts these days.

If dining with my parents could cause this, Jisoo was right -- it wasn't a good idea.

"Jen, listen," Irene stops plunging the tea bag in her cup.

Raising my head, she simply smiles and takes my hand in a friendly manner.

"You have to understand and communicate with her if you really want whatever's going on with the two of you to work," she gives a reassuring squeeze.

Furrowing my brows, "But that's the problem, I don't get why she's like that. Whenever we fight, I don't understand where she's coming from."

Irene smiles and leans back, "That's because you were never used to love and that's why it's hard for you to connect with her."

Was growing up never receiving affection the reason why I couldn't think the way she thinks?

"Sometimes I feel lost when I see the hurt in her eyes," shaking my head, "Was it the way I tell her my own opinions?"

"Most likely. Were you disciplined that way by your parents?" Irene asks me softly.

"Seldom, since they weren't in the house most of the times, but that was how they fought," my fingers intertwining.

Sighing, "Shouting and physically hurting each other to make the person understand your point is never the solution in all your problems. Before you let your own opinions drive her to a corner, try putting yourself in her shoes for once Jen."