Should I Break it Even?

A/N: Please correct me if there are any errors for this chapter since I'm drunk writing.

Lisa

I never dreaded coming back to Korea as much as I'm dreading it now.

Jennie was snuggled to my body, as we were driven back to the dormitory. Combing my fingers through her hair, I badly wanted to throw up right now.

The anxiety overflooding me.

She's meeting Dony today, I was just sure of it.

And she would officially cheat on me.

"Lisa," Jisoo unnie wakes me up from my trance with that analyzing gaze at me she always wore.

"Yes?" I grinned. The smile has been hurting my cheeks and lips for quite some time but I'm afraid that if it falters then they would know.

"You haven't slept a single wink since we got off Japan," she frowns, her eyes still half open from just waking up.

Averting my eyes to Chaeng who was fast asleep, her earphones blaring her ballad music to her ears. I envied how peaceful she is.

Smiling to myself, "I'm just not sleepy that's all. You should go back to sleep."

Jisoo unnie furrows her brows, about to say something but bit back once her attention landed on Jennie.

If I didn't know she was Jennie's cousin, I would've thought she was someone who really cared for Jennie more than as a friend.

But she was just a blood relative. I could breathe better now that I know.

Yet despite that, happy endings doesn't come easy for me. And now I have to face both Jennie's parents and a potential leech to our relationship.

"Okay, good night," Jisoo hesitantly faces forward and leans back to relax.

I just wish Jennie would tell me.

Even if it meant breaking my heart.

Because maybe then I could take the proper course of action for the problem.

It was either letting her go and staying with her.

The former isn't much to my liking.

She flirts with another yet here I am still wanting her to change her mind and just completely have her devoted attention.

Don't get tired of me. That was the only wish I have had since finding their secret conversations.

My phone vibrates and I take it out, quietly reading the text of a friend I never expected to show up.

Sorn: I heard you just got back from your tour. Do you want to hang out? It's been a long time, Lisa :)

Inhaling an excited breathe, my problems temporarily fades.

Lisa: Sorn I miss you! Sure let's hang out. Name the time :) We could invite Bambam.

Sorn: Ugh Bambam is so noisy, but we might as well have a reunion today. I'll try inviting Ten!

It's been so long, my heart aches to see the familiar faces of people I share the same birth country with. And the part of me that misses my true home calls out to me again after so many years of being left buried in the dark.

My phone vibrates, pulling me out of my gloom. I've been experiencing it a lot these days, I hope others won't notice it.

Sorn: Bad news, Ten can't come but the loud one will :( Good news is that he's bringing Jackson, hopefully the latter can stop Bam from going all out.