Last Goodbye

A/N: To my readers, please be warned in regards to the mature content in this chapter. I'm well aware there are minors reading the story so I might tone it down.

Lisa

"Lisa, you sure of this?" Our manager asks me as he listened through everything I said to him.

Nodding, I grimly bit my lip in anticipation for his words.

He shook his head, sighing in distress.

"Even after Blackpink, you're still giving me a headache. Jisoo and Rosé is enough to give me a heart attack. I swear all of you will be the death of me," I cackle at his exaggeration, patting his shoulder, I gave him a thumbs up.

"You're our great manager, what can you not do?"

"Ah the flatteries Lisa, skip it," he chuckles, pulling a chair for him to sit, his expression changes and I wait for him to say more.

"Lisa have you thought about this?"

"For weeks," I responded firmly.

A smile tugs on his lips, "The public would not be happy of this. But where you're happy, then that's where you reside."

Thanking him, I hug him tight then letting go.

"Please keep it a secret," I gestured in zipping my mouth for emphasis.

Studying me for a second, "I'd do anything, you're like my younger sister."

"I've already set it in stone. There's no going back," I clench my heart over my shirt.

Third POV

"Are we all clear?" The stage director climbs down the stairs and meets the four backstage.

Everyone was nervous, including the staff; each sharing anxious smiles and sentiments to one another.

This wasn't just the last day for Blackpink, this was also the last time the staff would ever work with the girls.

"I can't believe this is happening," Rosé fanned her eyes, preventing the tears from falling.

Lisa shove Rosé playfully, "Don't cry, because if you do then I'd cry too," she pouts childishly.

Although years have passed, it didn't make them any less of a cry baby.

Jisoo sighs, her hands on her hips, "What are those two doing?"

Acting tough, but she had sulked last night dreading for this day to come. On the other hand, Jennie chatted with the stage director and observed the staff, making sure everything was perfect.

"Jen, why don't you just calm down and wait with your members?" The manager creeps his hand on her shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile.

Looking down, she fumbles with her microphone.

"I just want to make this a success, not just for us but for the people watching. I want to leave a last trail of happiness before we disband."

"And we will make it a success, just trust everything and do what you do best, okay?" Admittedly, the words had given her a sense of relief.

He eyes her once more and with a sad look on his face, he whispers, "This is it, huh? No more girls to pamper."

Jennie giggles, hugging him from the side, "You'll miss us."

Frowning, his brows furrowed.

"Of course I would."

Reuniting with the other three, she tugs on her outfit before standing next to Jisoo.