Never Easy

A/N: I didn't know it was this difficult to find Jenlisa dates and events. I'll apologize in advance for probably my inaccuracy. 🙇‍♀️ If any of you have any specific dates and events that happened with Jenlisa or Chaesoo I'd be glad to make a chapter for it 😄

Jennie

Sighing, I nervously twirled the bracelet on my hand. I was really planning in burning it yesterday but somehow I held back.

How do I give this to her?

"You're here," perking up with a frown on my face. She wore a white Givenchy shirt and black bottoms.

She smirks my way, "Try not to wear that expression, remember we're in public. You don't want to tarnish both our names."

"Of course," I fake my smile, standing up as we walked like the fake mother and daughter we both were. If no one was looking, I'd probably scoff at how plastic we both were.

Wearing black overalls, no one should be surprise anymore with my choice of clothing; black short shorts, long sleeves and a baseball cap.

"I heard Lisa went ahead. Did you have something to do with that?" My mother whispers.

"It's none of your business."

If anyone could hear us without looking at our faces, they'd probably think we're just two people who hated each other, due to the cold tones we were using.

"Don't talk to me that way, I am your mother," she hisses. Grimacing, I shut up, afraid to say the words I've been wanting to tell her for a long time.

You are far from being a mother to me.

I was a coward, as much as I want to tell it to her face I just couldn't, it was so easy for me to spat bullshit in other people's faces.

But when it comes to the people who really need to get the truth straightened out for them, it becomes harder to say.

And just like that, we were all wearing chipped masks.

Sitted beside each other was far cruel for an almost 6 hour journey. Desiring for my seat to swallow me whole.

I preferred being sat beside an obnoxious Manoban than this woman right here.

"Hate it all you want, we're both glued until we arrive," she opens the airplane magazine, her demeanor never faltering for even a second.

Internally rolling my eyes, I wore my gift for Lisa. Happy at how it turned out nicely with the amount of effort I put into it.

But it's a little bit off putting how forgiving she can be. I can understand if we're talking about cute Rosé. I guess I really don't know our youngest that well. I want to call her but maybe she's still asleep.

She had been visiting her close relatives in Thailand. Glancing at my side, my own mother seems to not care with what I do as long as I don't make a scene inside the plane. 

Fishing out my phone, I turn it on and cautiously went to my saved pictures in my gallery. Finding the photo, I smile to myself as I click it open. It was a photo of Lisa and her relatives, she was holding a small boy looking so adorable at the picture. 

I meant the boy.

The boy was adorable.

She sent it to me last night when I almost gave up at how long it took for her to text back. 

But why am I smiling at it? Tilting my head, I assess myself if I was alright. Maybe I'm just feeling this way out of guilt. 

Ani, I'm sure I just like this because the child was cute. Staring at Lisa's picture, she had her dyed blonde hair tied with a few loose strands tucked behind her ear. Wearing a dark blue almost black colored jumpsuit with a plain white shirt underneath.