Varying Hearts

A/N: It might be a little difficult to understand this chapter if you haven't seen BlackPink House Episode 10.

Jennie

"What's with her?" I whisper to my cousin.

We were in Jeju to have our last trip in our BlackPink House reality show. The cameras were everywhere I couldn't even grab my girlfriend and hold her hand.

Instead I'm stuck with my cousin since the flight began.

"She's being a grumpy child because you're coupled with me," Jisoo whispers back.

Suppressing my flustered reaction, I let out a giggle.

Lisa's so cute, aishh I also want to hang out with her.

Walking inside the Jeju Dongmun Market, I tried my best not to take a few glances back at my girlfriend, knowing she's glued to Rosé right now.

"Stop being jealous, you're hurting me," Jisoo hisses and I realized I was digging my nails to her wrist. Apologizing, I bit my lower lip, not wanting to be caught.

"You're not the only one who's jealous," she steals a mutter to me as the cameras turned the other way.

"What?" I raise my brow, weaving our way in the narrow paths.

"Lisa's been staring right at you for quite some time now," Jisoo laughs, eyeing the dried squid in the rack.

The cameraman signaled us that we should stop gossiping, nodding at him we actually talked out of the topic and started marveling over the varying foods the market had to offer.

If Lisa was my partner right now, I would be totally enjoying this so much. Instead, here I am talking to Jisoo while my mind ran rampant to the two girls behind us.

I hope Lisa's not flirting right now.

I swear to heaven and hell I'll rip her ears off when we reach the hotel.

The four of us stopped by a stall that sold pig-shaped cakes. While we were buying snacks, I managed to switch places with Rosé, Lisa was about to go but I held her hand and shook my head.

Mouthing her to stay with me.

Jisoo looks back at us with that disgusted look. Rolling my eyes, I knew she was loving this formation better than having her cousin glued on her.

Staying in character, Lisa and I feigned as if we weren't excited about this simple couple gestures.

Oh god, I hope no one notices this.

Taking the green colored drink, I thank the woman who sold it while Lisa waited for me.

I let my girlfriend take a sip, my eyes flickering to her lips as she drinks it.

Jennie not here, I mentally restrained myself from going over and kissing her.

Lisa's eyes squinted on mine, speculating what I've been thinking before pulling away.

Walking behind Jisoo and Rosé.

Lisa leans, her lips dangerously close to my right ear, "Love, what were you thinking?" Her orbs dancing in amusement as I shook my head with a pout, "I want to go to the hotel right away."

"It's not like we're sleeping in one room," Lisa brushes her hand on mine, a smirk appeared on her face as she turned to me, "Never mind, I've got a plan."

I don't know if I should trust her capacity to brew something up, but I guess we'll see.

Running around the market was fun, as Lisa led both of us in a different path from Jisoo and Rosé, having the few minutes for ourselves we decided to forget about the mission that was given to us.