Next Target

"Once again, the boys did it!"

Namjoon announces as the others surround the food which is centred in the middle of the table inside their fairly large house.

They all clapped, laughed and ate lot. But Yoongi popped up a serious question the group wasn't thinking of that night.

"Who's next?"

Jin leaned back, taking a sip of his soju as the glass parts from his lips, causing everyone to silence.

"Only the biggest company in this country."

The boys get excited again, which meant more money and pride to carry around their necks.

"The country's biggest trading place, where all businesses are located. It's going to be fun."

Namjoon perked his head up towards Jin who was across from him.

"The chairman will be too hard though, won't you think?"

The other boys chimed in, nodding and shaking their hands while taking another shot.

The older man took another sip, as he raised his bottle and cocked his eyebrow. He dramatically sets down the shot cup before speaking.

"Who said we are going for him? He has a daughter."

Silence commenced for a second, then they all realised that possibly going for the daughter will be way more easier to catch the cash. They quickly assumed that she most likely only parties and drinks, because that's what their experience of what rich daughters do.

"Jin, have you done a file report yet?"
Namjoon asked, as he slowly laid back because he was quite full.

"I have it done. But I don't want to ruin tonight, let's have fun for now."

The others nod in agreement as they all spend the night together, as the hours turn into seconds while they drink and laugh the night away.

-

"Okay, so her name is Jihyo. She isn't our normal catch. She has a goal in mind and wants to become the first ever women chairman for that company and it's a big deal.

She is hard working and can sense when something is off. I've been watching her for a month, she always comes home late at night and goes early in the morning.

She isn't like our normal bait, so don't let her being a female fool you."

The boys sighed, seeming how difficult this can be. Taehyung popped another question,

"Her personal life?"

Jin continued, "She never dated a guy after middle school, and has never gone to a party that wasn't business related. She absolutely hates alcohol, and believes that whoever tries to get close to her wants something from her.

She's smart, and she simply has no heart."

-

"No, you were suppose to marry him not that DOOFUS!"

She grabbed tissue after tissue, yelling at the laptop screen that was showcasing a k-drama. She had chocolates next to her, and she was on top of her luxurious rose gold sheets covering the bed.

Just then a knock was heard, making Jihyo quickly hide the box of chocolates underneath the bed as she closed the laptop.

She tried to dry her eyes as fast as she could while shouting out,

"Who is it?"

The voice from the other side of the door was feminine and quite shy. It spoke out again,

"May I come in, your madam?"

"What for?" She quickly shouted back.

"Business related."

Jihyo went to open the door, seeing one of her maids were standing.

"Madam, there is a meeting being once again hosted in thirty minutes. Please come follow me to get ready."

She sighed, banging her head against the wooden, old and rusty door.

"Who makes meetings at 11:30, this late into the night?"

She murmured underneath her breath, annoyed.

She follows the lady, leading to her beauty room. She sat in the chair, as her makeup artist quickly do what's needed.
She just took off her makeup, and was in comfortable clothing until she received this notification.

The people were quick enough to choose an outfit and do her makeup. She wanted no interactions between the workers and her unless seriously needed. That's who she was, none other than a professional business women.

She knew she was really young for all of this, only being 25 years old. But they say not to match the age with their knowledge. Jihyo was very smart, and graduated at the age of 15. So she's technically been hustling and has been playing the game for ten years now. But that doesn't mean she doesn't like what other 25 year old girls like.

She walked into the room after getting ready. Being filled with only men that had the mindset of taking over her dad's throne once he dies or resigns. But she was no way in hell going to let that happen.

She sat down quickly, as everyone in the room silenced. She was nowhere in the stance of being in charge, but her dad wasn't here. And she took these times to prove those men.

"What is the meeting called for?"

One of the men stood up, pointing his finger upwards to signal that he was the one who had called for a meeting at this hour.

"You see, the other building had a possible crime emergency. It was about an hour ago, and it's unsure whether the scene took place or not. We do have suspects though."

Jihyo's eyebrow cocked upwards, this never happened before. And she knew how hard it was to break in, so how did that possibly happen? The question begins lingering in her mind.

"Who, and how?"

The older man pulled his eyeglasses upwards, sweating alittle.

"A group of boys, seven to be exact."

"Did you file a report to the police yet?"

"No."

"Send me their personal information, and whatever information you can collect about them. Do not report, this meeting is dismissed."

Many were thankful Jihyo kept this meeting short, because they would like to rest from the long day they had.

Jihyo was glad to just go back to watching her k-drama.