I Hope

He chuckles with a tender smile. "There's no way you're going to call me that."

He stuffs the bag over our seats, as i hand both of the suitcases to him. I quickly pretend to act offended. "Why not? I could do that."

He gives me a look that someone would give another as if they don't believe them.

"Seriously? At all the places we go, in public, with my group, in front of your 'Secretary Kim'?"

"Of course," I pause for a moment to gather my thoughts. "Okay maybe not everywhere, but I can definitely do it this trip."

He closed up the unit and moved in near the window to his seat. His lips curved inwards to create a straight line, as his eyes enlarged a bit more than before.

"I'm sorry, but I don't take you as one of those girls."

I hold back a bit, quite addled from what he was trying to get at.

"What do you mean?"

He sighs, and places his curved index finger on top of his chin. His elbow rests on the armrest as he looks towards me.

"I mean, there are some girls that can have a little fun and let loose you know? Like they tease guys and stuff. But they know their limits."

He then looks straight, as his index finger starts rubbing his chin.

"You're more of a good girl. You don't do dumb shit, you just do what you're told."

I didn't get offended, because I knew it was somewhat true. But I wanted to change that, and I have the perfect partner for it too. Teasing? That should be easy right?

"Hmm okay, okay. Don't be surprised if I try some things on you."

He quickly looked at me with a startled face.

"What did you say?"

I shrug and try to play it off. "You know, I might not be those girls, but I can always try."

I quickly lean back as the plane takes off, and I fall asleep.
-

"Yay, we're here." He says as the elevator doors open to hotel doors.

"Great." I reply, hoping the place is nice.

We walk into our hotel room, seeing two beds that have a nightstand in between. Oh thank the heavens I wasn't living in some cliché story where there was only one bed.

I start to drop my luggage and begin to head into the bathroom. I haven't gotten properly ready, so now is the best chance I have.

I take out my makeup bag and get my hair straightener to heat up a bit, and off I am to work.

Taehyung walks in, "Woah, that's a lot of shit."

"Maybe shit to you, but I call them essentials."

"Call it whatever you want, but it's still a lot."

I look down at my makeup bag that was overfilled with products.

"It's not that much, some people own three rooms just full of makeup."

His eyes grew wide at the imagination of three rooms, just makeup everywhere.

"Why do you need that much?"

I begin to apply foundation and concealer.

"I mean, you want me to look beautiful or what?"

He shrugs as his tall body leans at the doorway. He crosses his arms and watches what I do.

"I don't know."

I stop blending in the products to give him a look.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

He sighs as I continue to keep blending the formulas in.

"I mean, you're already beautiful."

I stop what I'm doing and slowly put my beauty blender down, as I place it on the table.

"What?"

He shrugs as I slowly come to a stand.

"I said you're already beautiful. Has no one ever told you?"

I start walking near the bed, as I zoom
passed him to grab my phone which was charging on my nightstand.

"Say it again! I want to record it!"

I say as he gradually backs up.

"No, chill out geez Jihyo."

"No, no no. C'mon say it again, I need that as a reminder everyday."

He smiles, "Why do you need it everyday?"

I drop my phone on the table as my shoulders slug.

"Who doesn't want to hear Kim Taehyung saying 'you're beautiful' every day?"

He chuckles as I charge the phone to go back inside the bathroom to what I was doing.

I grab my bronzer and started lightly patting it on top of my natural cheekbone, which I don't need contour for thankfully.

"I mean, I can say it for you everyday if you want."

I turn to pull up my fist, "Kim Taehyung you're such a flirt."

I say as his arms come up to defend himself.

"Aw, kitty shut the fuck up and just admit it."

He says in a sweet tone as I mimic him. I put my bronzer away as I grab my mascara to do what for me is the most important part of my whole look. Fierce eyelashes with no eyeshadow is what I go for.

"Whatever. I'm calling you Tae from now on."

He turns to continue unpacking, as he chuckles. "That's what my mom used to call me."

He said in almost a whisper, which made me relax my shoulders to look at him through my mirror.

"Do you not want me to call you that then?"

He shakes his head as he bends down to take out pieces of clothing.

"No, it's fine. I would like that coming from you, but only you."

I smile as I proceed to doing my eyes. Then I quickly start doing my eyebrows, after finally perfecting them I go ahead and add lip tint. I then called it a look and started to straighten my hair.

It was silence between us two, but it was somewhat comfortable silence. Until Taehyung came up standing close next to me as I turn off my straightener and apply some products into my hair.

"Woah, you look good."

I smile as I say, "Thank you."

He does that little lip thing where it turns into a straight line as it comes up on his face. His line smile.

"Great, now get out I want to change and get myself ready."

I then zipped up my makeup box as I got out. He grabbed his pile of clothes and closed the door, locking the door also.

I decided to wear an all black look, I don't know why but black has been super attractive to me lately.

Until I hear a knock. I walk over to look through the hole, and there was a girl. I could hear her saying,

"I hope Taehyung is there."

Over and over again.