"No Regrets"

I walk back out, arriving at the same floor I left. Except this time the old man from earlier was standing there. He looked at me, and he could tell something was wrong. I could tell the man wasn't Japanese, he looked more like Korean.
He walked inside, and as I tried getting out he holds my wrist down to stop me from going out.

I look at him, I know there was no bad intentions from him. He was too old and looked very weak. There's no way in hell he could try and kidnap me.

"Sir, what are you doing?"

"Stay." He said in his somewhat of an older rusty tone.

I followed his instructions, as the elevator doors came to a close.

"Are you okay young lady? You don't seem to look happy."

I shake my head. "No, no. I'm fine."

"I know it's weird. A random old man asking if you're okay. But when I was your age, I wished I had someone to tell me something. Anyone. And I would've still had her on my side."

He turns to me.

"You're still young. Go out and live life. Take care of the ones you love, if you have a special someone, keep them close. If you don't know yet, you'll easily find out soon."

He turns back forward as he coughs up a laugh.

"Back in my days, love was hard. It still is today. So don't get easily attacked. Alright?"

I nodded as I wipe a tear that I didn't even know came down.

"Thank you."

He lowers his head to show he was the more grateful one.

"Just trying to help youngsters out. It's the least I could do at this age."

The elevator opens to the front lobby. I stayed inside as he walks out. He turns around one more time before adding,

"Don't be scared to make a move."

He said with a smile. I smiled back and the elevator doors came to a close.

I don't know why, but I got goosebumps everywhere. His voice repeats over in my head.

"Don't be scared to make a move."

It plays like I'm the one that keeps hitting the replay button. And he's right, I shouldn't be afraid. I don't have any feelings for him anyways.

I walk back to the hotel door, and I knocked. I heard Taehyung's voice, which was huffing and seemed like he was annoyed.

"If it's Jihyo, then just come in."

I did like so, and walked in to see Taehyung sitting on his bed and the girl sitting on the chair which wasn't too far away from him.

The woman looks at Taehyung one more time before leaving.

"See you soon."

She walks out just like that. Nothing to say in front of me. She closed the door and Taehyung just sat there, looking down.

"Was she you're girlfriend?"

I asked with courageousness.

"Nope. My ex. She was asking to come back, but apparently she just wants some dick to suck on."

He got up to change his shirt into a pink hoodie instead.

"I wasn't down for that and I told her to leave. She tried kissing me, which she did."

He took off his shirt and I quickly turned around flustered.

"But I told her my eyes weren't on her anymore."

I could hear his voice transform to a bit more quiet and muffled, so I assume the hoodie is on by the time he finishes his sentence. I nodded, just some crazy ex that wants him back. Cool.

"Don't think anything of her, she's annoying as fuck. She's just cute, that's all."

He smiled as he ruffled his hair, messing it up but somewhat looked great on him.

I cleared my itchy throat, from holding back that question. "So, let's go?"

He nodded, "Let's go." saying with a smile.

We headed out, first stopping at a place to eat. The one thing Japan is known for is good Udon. Thick, white wheat flour noodles inside beef based broth.

We sat down, as I look at him. Oh, I'm still going in for my teasing progress, thanks to that man I met at the elevator. But that feeling of knowing Taehyung was with another girl, it still invaded my mind.

"Ugh, I'm starving. How about you?"

He looks up, smiling. "So am I, are you tired?"

I shake my head signalling I have the most energy right now.

"I'm not tired, Just maybe a little thirsty."

I say as I lick my lips, he chuckles baffled.

"Hey, don't try anything. Or else I'm going to have to show you my bad side."

His eyebrow hoisted upwards as the end of his lip curves into a smirk.

"Shut up, all I said was I'm thirsty."

He puts his two hands up to shoulder length in surrender.

"Okay, just saying."

Just then the waiter arrived with a grin plastered across the bottom half of his face. He starts speaking in Japanese, which I luckily know fluently in thanks to all the business trips I've had.

"Hello, I'll be your waiter. My name is Chan, what would you like today?"

Taehyung catches a blink in confusion as he stares at me.

"You want Udon right?" I asked as he nodded back with no reply.

I turn back to the waiter as he stands there with a pen and notebook in hand.

"We would like two bowls of udon and two, ah no. Make that one lemonade with two straws."

The waiter stares back confused, "How about the gentleman? Or are you a couple?"

I smile back, "We're a couple." For some reason I felt butterflies saying that, like I was convincing myself we are.

What the fuck is happening right now?

I look to Taehyung who was still slightly confused, as I assumed he doesn't know Japanese.

"Would that be it?"

I nodded as he walked to the back of the place to carry out our orders. I turn back to Taehyung who was looking down.

"How do you like Japan so far?"

He looked up, seemingly as I grabbed his attention.

"It's good, when I'm with my girlfriend right here."

I looked at him, "Huh?"

"I know Japanese too."

Shit.