This or That

-Taehyung's point of view-

"No, it's like this. When someone wins the award you wanted to win, you try covering yourself up by acting like you don't want it. But once you have the award, you can't help but flaunt it."

She nodded as she listened to my words.

"That's like love. You can't say 'I hate PDA' unless you experience it yourself."

Her nose scrunches, and I find it adorable. Everything about her today, I don't know what it was but she was glowing.

We were on the topic of love, we started the conversation of her fear of fireworks and end up here.

She was on her bed, legs crossed as a pillow was on her lap. She had no makeup on and her hair was in a bun. But yet she still looked attractive to me.

I was on my bed, but that doesn't mean I wanted to make the move of going over there.

"Oh, okay. But I can still assume right?"

My hands started dancing with my words again, "You can assume, if you have backup."

She tilts her head back as her mouth is slightly opened. My phone went off, seeing it was Namjoon's text message. It was just him trying to check in, and of course push me so we can get this mission completed.

I checked the time, realizing it's been four hours of us just talking. It was two a.m. and our flight tomorrow (technically today) was going to be at eleven in the morning.

I throw my phone back on the bed and I smile again.

"Congratulations Jihyo, you have officially gone twenty-four hours without anything business related. How do you feel?"

I clap very quietly, as my fingertips only touch.

"Like I need to check my emails."

She grabs her phone but I managed to get it off of her nightstand in time.

"Naughty girl, I didn't say you could go on it yet you geek."

She rolls her eyes, "What time is it?"

"Two in the morning."

Her eyes grow wide as she realizes also how long we've been talking. My eyebrows raise as her eyes do.

"Wow, that's the longest I've talked to someone."

I slouch as I place my arm vertically on my lap. Letting my hand carry my head's weight.

"You really don't have a social life, do you?"

She chuckles, as she adjusts her legs to fall down. She shakes her head, as her hands lay flat on the bed to help stand the upper half of her body.

"Sadly enough, nope. All I ever do is practically work. It's in my veins, I get annoyed if I don't work."

I cock my head to the side, as she follows with her eyes.

"Do they make you?"

She nodded back, whilst still managing to keep a smile on her beautifully sculpted face.

"My parents aren't in love, they got married for their businesses to grow."

My jaw dropped a bit without me even noticing it.

"Damn, it's been 'business only' for you?"

She nodded again, as she gets up from the bed to slide her legs inside the blanket. Her head rested on the pillow, as her eyelids heavily fall down.

"I'm tired, I'm going to sleep."

"Want me to sleep with you?"

She turns her whole body in the opposite direction.

"Goodnight asshole."

I chuckled to myself, as I got in the same position as her on my bed.

"Goodnight goofy."

-

"I'm home bitches, missed me?"

I walk in to see Jimin and Jungkook playing video games, as the others watch and eat snacks.

Only one of them turn, how sweet. It was surprisingly Yoongi too. A fresh blunt of smoke from his cigarette hits my face as I take a seat next to him.

"Hey stupid, got anything?"

I nodded, "I got to personally know her. I'm starting to know her tactics."

I lied. Reading people is my thing, it's what I do best. But for some reason, I can't read her. I get lost in her.

"Did you have sex?" Jimin smirked as he turned.

"She isn't as easy as you thought."

He chuckles, "Any girl is easy."

I roll my eyes as I placed my suitcases next to the couch, while taking a seat next to Jin.

"What did you guys do? Got any information?"

"I just told Yoongi, did you not hear?"

"Damn, already having a bitchass attitude, what the fuck did I do?"

We both chuckle, this was our type of jokes. If you don't like it, well, we don't give a shit.

"Taehyung, when's the next time you can get close to her again?"

Namjoon chirped, but before I could respond Jimin was already pissed off at losing what I think is another game.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUNGKOOK HOW DO YOU BEAT ME IN EVERYTHING?"

Jungkook just smiles, "The only thing you beat is your di-"

"Okay, okay JK. We got it. Thank you, Taehyung please proceed."

Hoseok interrupts, now all eyes are on me.

"There's a wedding this saturday, I gotta be like her boyfriend or something."

I say, without thinking too much of it.

"Ohh dang, she into you that bad?"

Yoongi said between laughter, I haven't seen him smile in a good while.

Namjoon points at me, like he has a thought but doesn't say it out loud yet.

"I need you to get close to her on that day, and try knowing her password to computers. It'll help Jungkook get in."

I just then thought of trying to execute that impossible mission,

"Namjoon are you fucking insane? It's a wedding and you want me to-"

"I can come in if needed."

Jimin interrupts me, now all eyes were on him.

Hoseok asked the question we had in mind.

"How smartass?"

He shrugged, "I have a cousin invited to this guy's wedding, I can tag along with him. I'm pretty sure it's the wedding you guys are talking about."

"I don't know his full name, something like secretary Kim."

Jimin's lip pops the "b" in bingo, as both hands point towards me.

"That's him, all I ever hear is Secretary Kim too. It's like he doesn't have a name."

Everyone nodded with that thought in mind.

"Okay, but even so. How the fuck are you going to talk to her?"

"Easy. I can impose as a rich business dude that is willing to make a deal with her."

I glared at him, "Its not that easy."

He smiled, "I can do anything with the ladies. Just, act like you don't know me."

I huff, "I've been acting like that all my life."

He kisses his teeth, as his nose scrunches. "You bastard."

We all laugh, but I can't lie. We were all quite nervous too.