Event

-Jihyo's point of view-

Today was the day that the event was going to be taken place. I took Taehyung's recommendation and I'm surprised it worked out perfectly.

They had the evening all ready for us, everything was set to go. The only thing left to do is to get my nails done. I am already wearing my outfit and my hair and makeup is once again completed skillfully.

It's thirty minutes before the event, and I want to get there at least fifteen minutes early.

I soon arrive, showing up exactly on time like I wanted to. I started fixing some things on the table, when I soon felt a light touch on the back of my arm.

I turn around to see who it was, and it was Taehyung himself.

"Aren't you a little early?"

"Wow, no 'good evening'? I'm offended." He places a hand over his chest.

"You know what I mean, I just thought I wouldn't have to greet someone who knows me well."

He smiled, "I like the way you think."

"So, why are you here early?"

I cross my arms as my attention stayed on him.

"Uh, I just came in case you needed help." He placed his hands in his pocket before continuing.

"Okay, help me set these out."

He nodded and did so, grabbing everything in a careful manner and slowly placing them down on the table.

-

It's been two hours into the event, and so far everything's been going great. Taehyung has been by my side, and hasn't left since.

Taehyung starts to look around, worried as a group of gentleman walked in.

He placed his arm around my waist, as I turned around to order a drink at the bar.

"Taehyung what are you-"

He grumbles and speaks in an octave lower than before, "Don't turn around. Listen to me carefully Jihyo."

I nodded as my ears perked.

"These guys that just walked in are a group of cons, except these guys are here to kill you."

He pulls me in with his hand, I'm close to his chest to prove that I'm with him,

"There are three more other groups that are here for you, and they all are carrying a gun."

I nodded at that note, I'm not going to lie. I'm a bit scared though.

"Casually take a look around the room. You'll instantly know who they are."

I did as told. I flipped my hair and my head along with a smile made a quick rotation.

He was right, I could tell because they all had suits on, and also were touching their waist like they were getting ready for a gun to be taken out.