Nowhere

Jihyo gets to work early in the morning. She looks around, seeing that there are many forms to fill out, and also planning out the next business event.

She took Taehyung's phone, which was also the same model as her phone except it was a matte black color.

His case was clear, and she was quite surprised that his phone wasn't all messy unlike his personality.

She sits down at her desk, and begins to start typing things. Sending emails, conformations, holding interviews and checking stocks. It was all her job, and if she screws up the whole company comes down with her.

She called in her assistant, who she quite has an interest in. In fact, she's had one for awhile. But when inside the building, her feelings are easily swept away like trash with a broomstick.

"Jihyo, you called?"

She wasn't paying attention due to focusing on her email so much. So it was alarming to her, making her jump up from her skin.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Is it okay if we book that author for our next event? I heard he was quite popular."

The man slightly coughs, looking down at his apple watch that was banded across his left wrist.

"No, he should be fine. His ratings have been 4.5 and above, so inviting him will improve the company's social status and public opinion."

She smiled back, thankful for the information being claimed.

"Thank you, Minho."

Jihyo quickly goes back to work, not wanting to talk to him anymore before she says something unnecessary.

"Jihyo?"

She turns back slowly, with a demented expression like a deer caught in headlights.

"Y-yes?"

She was already stuttering, and he hasn't even said none other then her name.

"Would you be free tomorrow? Maybe for a quick lunch? I know you'll be busy."

He smiles cheekily. A pink undertone made it's way through his cheeks to the bridge of his nose.

"Of course. Text and send me the details later."

He nodded, heading out of the room and back to his original plan of work. Jihyo couldn't help but to squeal to herself.

"It has to be a date, it's a date right? Of course it is!"

She silently says to herself. She tried to physically go back to work, but she can't escape mentally from what just happened.

-

"When are we going to execute this plan?"
Yoongi asked, as his lips were parted while a toxic stick was in the middle. Taking out his breath with clouds of air and the strong smell of smoke.

"When you try vaping essential oils instead dumbshit."

Jimin quickly retores, sick of Yoongi smoking all the time.

Yoongi rubs his dry fingers by the back of Jimin's ear, as he exhales yet another cloud of smoke.

"I will, soon. Just wait, will ya?"

Jimin hears that lame excuse everytime. Although the guys can have their peaks of being annoying, he loves each and every one of them. And he always is on the lookout for their health but he always coats it with anger or annoyance.

"Whatever, it's not my life anyways."

He mumbles the second part, leaving Yoongi's hand off of him. Yoongi knew that he cares, and it makes him frustrated at times. But at times, it's the only love he ever recieves, so he eats it all up without granted.

"Is anyone planning to answer my question?"

Yoongi asks, a bit annoyed.

"We don't know yet, Taehyung is still trying to do something here." Namjoon explains.

Jimin scoffs, cocking his head to the side.

"He's on some shit, possibly trying to create a romantic line with her. I'm not going to lie, he's not stupid."

Yoongi tilts his head back, exhaling yet one more cloud.

"It might take awhile, but that might be the best option. That girl won't open up her heart easily, we just gotta trust him."

Jimin ruffles around with his hair. He lays his head on his hand, which is extended from his knee.

"He's doing good though. Hopefully he doesn't get carried on, its his first time after all."

"Trust me, I don't think it will go anywhere with him. I might let you interfere later, for a show. I'm bored, you know?" Yoongi replied.

He laughed at the ridiculous thought, "Sure, I can take down anyone after all." Jimin smirks.

-

-

A/N
oOpS.