Reading Them

Jihyo was working at her desk until an email popped up on her laptop. She clicked it open, reading the headline saying, "The Gank."

She quickly got excited and scrolled down after some bullshit that the man included. She saw pictures of each one, and she couldn't help but notice how incredibly handsome they were.

She read each description, along with their personal information.

"Kim Namjoon," she said reading quietly.

"The leader of this group. He lost his parents at a young age, and is 28 years old. He meet Hoseok at the age of 22, and begin their journey to become cons."

She chuckled, these guys were young too. What a bonus, huh.

"Jung Hoseok, the tracker who watches over the team. 28 years old as well. He knows his way through GPS, and fair enough technology."

She clicked on his photo, seeing there was a black haired man in the back.

She scrolled down to find the same man.

"Park Jimin, a seducer at age 26. Best friends with Jeon Jungkook, was caught in a club multiple times (69 to be exact) as a minor. Lost his mother in an accident, father is in jail."

He found the name Jeon Jungkook next.

"Troublemaker since the age of 14. Always hacked into computers in order to buy food for free. Parents left him at the age of 12. Youngest of the group, 25 years old."

Jihyo noticed that most of these guys all had a hard past, and thus probably why they do what they do today. She continued to scroll down.

"SeokJin, the oldest at 29 years old. He plans every mission accordingly, and always does research beforehand."

Jihyo spoke to herself proudly, "Looks like I beat you to that, now didn't I?"

She scrolled to the light mint color haired man.

"Min Yoongi, from Daegu. He shoots, never misses. He has a license of owning a gun, and always practices almost every Saturday. His parents also left him, and became friends with Kim Taehyung at the age of 16."

She then looked at the last photo, who she thought was the most attractive out of all of them.

"Kim Taehyung,"

She said in a low grumble.

"Even his name is beautiful."

She chuckled at what she thought to herself. If she was to ever be caught with this boy, her father would kill her.

"Let's see. Also from Daegu, known to love magic at the age of 6. Then decided to take psychology classes, he became interested in reading people and hypnotizing them. Both parents left him, carries a green ring from his mother. Age 26."

She then read down below,

"These young men met at Seoul, a high school to be exact. They were the best, academically and athletically. Their records were clean, and quite perfect may I add. All the teachers and staff had adored these seven boys. But this was only in school."

She scrolled down slowly, continuing to read.

"They started to do bad things together, their first crime was robbing a cafe store and soon quickly elevated from there. They only went to jail once, for a two day sentence. They now live and do everything together. If you would like to contact them, I have included the contact information."

The email was attached with a phone number, and Jihyo didn't hesitate but to call the number.

"Hello?" She softly spoke, waiting for an answer to ring through her ear on the other line.

"Who is this, and what do you need?" The other person replied in a harsh tone, deep and annoyed. Jihyo could feel this person's glare through the phone.

So much for hoping these guys would be nice.

"I was just calling, you guys are the..."

She scrolled to the top to find their correct name.

"The Gank right?"

She heard a bit of a loud chuckle through the phone.

"Look, if you want Jimin to have sex with you call-"

"No, no!" She quickly interrupted, not wanting what was coming out of his mouth.

"Hello, my name is Lee Jihyo. I am the daughter of Chairman Lee."

There was sudden silence through the phone.

"May we meet? Maybe sometime today or tomorrow? I believe it would be more confidental."

Jihyo suggested, with a slight tone of unsureness echoing through her throat.

"Yes, email me. If you have my number, then you most likely have my email. See you tomorrow."

Before she could say another word, she realized how harsh these guys were. And she thought she might need to step it up once more.

She picked up her phone, dialing one of the most important person to her. She knows this stuff, and she's helped Jihyo get to where she is today.

"So Min, I need you."

-

A/N

If you haven't noticed, the girls name are from the cast Running Man, a popular Korean variety show lol.

This book will keep changing point of views, but i'll try and stick to one.

-Linds