Lost Kids

-Jihyo's point of view-

"No, that's way too seductive. Why don't you go casual?"

I knew she was right, and I looked down to see the skin tight bodycon dress hugging my body. Not even I was into this type of fashion, I preferred sweatpants over anything.

I looked up to turn and go in to change again. I looked carefully, maybe if choosing a popular high brand shoes, along with a simple blouse and straight black jeans would do.

I quickly begin to slip in a black blouse, and put on my favorite black ripped jeans. I added a rose bag to compliment my rose Gucci slides.

I walked out, to see So Min's face drop, and it's quite vague whether she will nod her head to this one. I looked at my watch, noticing it's almost time to go.

"It's an acceptable vibe. Black gives you a badass look."

We both sweetly giggle together, as I grab my keys to walk out.

"I gotta go, thanks So Min!"

She waves, as So Min waves back. I get in the car and head towards the so called, "Gank". We were going to meet at a very high priced restaurant, and I'm ready to meet and eat after all the sweat I've worked through tonight.

I walked in seeing the seven guys from a distance. They were dressed with very flattering blouses and suits unexpectedly. I was assuming more of a dirty look from them. But they had played me well.

I walk over to see them all stand up at once.

"And if it isn't the one and only."

I smile, insisting that they all should smile too. They weren't in a room alone, and I wanted to make sure they weren't going to be "leaked".

No one knew the boys as criminals, because everything they've done has been close to a secret so far. And if they were criminals, they would be the most wanted. So I need to find out if they were the one, as quickly as possible.

"It's an honor to meet you." One says, as I recognize that it was Namjoon, the leader speaking.

"What honor is it when I'm just a rich man's daughter to you?"

I quickly clapped back, instantly sticking an impression on them like gum off the floor to a shoe.

"Should we take a seat? We haven't introduced ourselves yet have we?"

He quickly chuckles back, as all the boys smile while sitting down. The energy from this table was all fake. We were being fake to one another, because we couldn't let the public know.

The man from earlier cleared his throat, leaving me to exit my feelings to go back to him who was on my right side.

"I'm Kim Namjoon."

He said as bowing down. Then the others looked at the next person,

"I'm Park Jimin."

And it quickly kept going.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook." He said in a very quiet tone, he was quite cute though.

"I'm Jung Hoseok."

"I'm Kim SeokJin."

"I'm Min Yoongi."

"I'm Kim Taehyung."

They all then turned towards me, waiting for my reply.

"I'm Lee Jihyo, please use informal language with me. I'm actually only 25 years old."

And another impression was arrived and served at the table. I heard most of them gasp or cough in shockness, and I quickly sneak a giggle to myself.

"I don't understand why you guys are honestly so shocked."

Jin coughed up a bit, "Your personality had informed us that you were a bit more like 29 years old. Let's just say you are quite mature."

"When you've been in the business for 10 years, matureness grows faster then a plant huh."

They nodded along, and a bit of silence swayed by. It could've been a mix of awkwardness too, if you would like to consider that.

"So, why have you called us today?"

Jin, clears his throat.

"Simple. You guys did a bit of dirty work, correct?"

They didn't nod, but they didn't shake their heads either. It was seen in their eyes, that it was the truth.

"If so, I would like to inform that you guys shouldn't be messing with us again. Stick to the small ones, I won't report."

Another gust of silence flew by, and one spoke up.

"We understand. Now you said to speak informal right? We should do that then."

Taehyung smiled, as he lean back while his eyes were on me.

I nodded.

"So, what age have you started working in the business?"

Jin continues, now dropping all the formalities. Which felt subtly comfortable.

"I've been at it since age 10. No one was there to take care of me, so I had to do it all by myself. Like you guys."

Light shimmered among them, it was almost like they were glad to finally found someone like them.

"My mom left me at an early age, and my dad was a full on business man. So I tried making friends, but no one liked me. I tried having a boyfriend, but I couldn't because I didn't know what love was. I never had it, so how can I give?"

I look down, thinking of how many years just full of bullshit I had to live through.

The man on my other side, Jimin placed his hand on my lower thigh.

"We were like that too. We are still like that. People like us need to stick together, because the world doesn't understand us."

He was right, no one understands us. They only sympathize and say words which don't affect anyone. People like us were trashed around and blamed for things we didn't do.

But, I have something they don't. And that's adapting. I taught myself how to adapt to this world, and looks like they did too. Maybe I do have something in common with these guys after all.

I decided to make a light joke,

"You think I should be friends with you then? Hm. I'm going to have to think about that. Being friends with seven handsome men won't be easy, you know?"

A smile cracked on their lips, and small laughter escaped. They understood what I was trying to do, and I think they will be apart of my life for a long time.