Who

"What do you mean?" He asks, I usually get 'What the fuck are you talking about?' But I like his response better.

"I don't believe in first love. Isn't your last love, your first love?"

He nods, finishing up the food in front of him as I throw my napkin back to my side of the box.

"So you think the person they end up with is their first love?"

I nodded in agreement.

"Have you been in love?"

"Of course. Love from my parents, from my friends, but never romance wise."

He snaps his fingers. "Makes sense."

"Oh yea? Explain to me."

He coughs and takes a sip of water before continuing.

"First love is the person you first experienced love with."

"But isn't the person you stay with the one you love? Or else, why are you with them?"

"You love your mother right?"

"Of course."

"Your father?"

"When I was younger, yes."

"Exactly. If you can only experience love with one person, then there's no point of loving another right?"

I concluded to what he meant, and he now has changed the meaning of those two words forever.

"The first person you love is the person you experienced it first hand with. The person you end up with by fate is the person you also love, and you promise to hopefully love them forever."

A new meaning arrived and once again, he has drilled some new information in my head.

"Taehyung has once done it again folks."

We laugh together, before he pops another question.

"Hey Jihyo, I was actually planning to ask you this."

"Yea?"

"Is it okay if I come to that event? I heard you are inviting Yo Jaeseok over. He's one of my favorite author, and it would mean alot."

"No in the hell way."

He pouted, "What? Why not?"

"A con at my event, who also is Taehyung?"

"So?"

"No. I don't need you pulling tricks."

"Please? I won't do anything."

"No."

"Come on."

"No."

"I swear I won't."

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

-

-Taehyung's point of view-

Hoseok perked up at my entrance.

"What she say?" He asked willingly for the team.

"She said 'yes'."

"Seriously? I guess she isn't that hard."

"Oh no, I stayed there until she said 'okay'. And it was only because I was annoying the shit out of her."

"Ohh, makes sense."

I look towards Jungkook, "Boys, we got ourselves a mission!"

We all clap and cheer at the sound of a new mission, it's been almost two months since a new one. And I'm getting a little rusty.

Jin walked in with a phone in hand, as he scrambles around with his already fucked up hair.

"Bad news." He takes a seat next to Yoongi, as Yoongi leans on Kook's thigh.

"What is it now?" Jimin across the room asked in annoyance.

"Looks like six other con groups are going to be there. There's no way we can make a move, or it'll be too obvious."

"Damn." Yoongi silently whispers.

"How'd you get the information?" Jimin asks.

Yoongi looks back at Jimin at his stupid question.

"When you're in a con group and there are others out there wanting what you want, news spreads in our little community like that." He snaps to prove how quick.

"Jin, what do they want? The money, to beat us, or the girl?" I asked.

"Seems like it's the girl they want."

"How?"

"These cons guys are slowly turning into major criminals. They want to either kidnap her or kill her."

Yoongi spoke, "Damn, these guys are no joke. We're just in it for the money and we rarely hurt people."

"Yea, but they work for bigger companies. If they get her, more money is on their hands. At this point, they'll do whatever it takes, and that means killing us guys too."

Jungkook speaks up and that's once in a blue moon.

"Should we still go?"

The room is filled with question as Jimin types away on his phone, most likely sexting.

"I'm going to." I heavily sigh, remembering that I said I would.

"Great, Taehyung protect her. You can tell the difference between a body guard and a con. I need your talent on that."

"Why me?"

"Because I fucking said so, geez stop bugging me kid."

I didn't mind the job, I just haven't touched a gun in a while. And I know I'm going to need it.

"Yoongi, you up tomorrow and the next?"

He questioned me with his eyebrows.

"Gun practice, I need a little help."

He hummed before responding. "You're one of the best shooters in here, why do you need help?"

"I don't know, I'm looking for head shots and plus I might be rusty."

"Okay, just get up early."

I ruffled around with my hair, remembering what I asked her before I left without another sound from her.

This is why I was okay with being her 'guard' for the day.

I asked, "What do you consider me as? Who am I to you?"