I See You

-Jihyo's point of view-

"Hey, you look beautiful."

Taehyung said, as his eyes stayed on my dress, which was a fit and flare dress. It was quite casual for a wedding if you asked me, but I didn't mind.

He agreed to meet at the parking lot in front of the ceremony which is hosted inside a church. It's the classical marriage way.

"Thanks asshole, not bad yourself."

I say as we stand next to his car, which was a nice black Lexus. He was wearing a black deep V neck cut shirt with a blue velvet blazer on top. He was matching with skinny leather pants and black shoes. His expression went downwards, pouting as his eyes lost a smile.

"Why do you keep calling me asshole? You know, we're here as a couple."

He whispered the last part, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Oh right. I forgot for a hot second."

He smirked again, "Hot like me?"

I laugh, "It wasn't THAT cold." I winked as he understood the joke.

I was situating my blue and white dress when I saw a hand out in front of me.

"What?" I confusedly and lamely said.

"Let's walk together, hand in hand." He smiled again. I don't know if he's feeling extra horny or romantic today, but I'm catching on to the feeling too.

I place my hand on top of his hand, as my fingers find it's way back and let my arm hang down with his.

"Ready?" He asks,

"We aren't getting married. You know?"

He smiles, "I know, I'm just preparing you for the day when we do get married."

I was surprised by what he just said, and I could tell he was surprised himself too. I didn't want to say anything, to make matters a bit better. He quickly started walking inside.

"Wait, Taehyung slow down. There are some people that want to talk to us."

I said, as many people had opened their mouths but haven't made a sound come out.

He stops, and the first person to walk up to me was my aunt and uncle.

"Oh my Jihyo!" She says as I feel kisses on both cheeks.

"We missed you, and you look beautiful!"

I smile as her eyes travel up and down my body. Taehyung stands next to me with a smile, but I could tell he doesn't want to do this. His hand was still closed in with mine so he had nowhere to go without me.

"And who's this?" She turns to Taehyung as I shake my uncle's hand.

"I'm Taehyung, her boyfriend."

I step on his toe, as he whimpers silently.

"Oops, sorry that was an ACCIDENT."