Hide

"Taehyung, go hide!" I sputtered, as I tried pushing him.

He lifts up two fingers to try and stop me.

"What? Now you're embarrassed that I said I'm your boyfriend? Haha. You're quite soft Jihyo."

I push him even harder, but he wouldn't budge.

"No! I mean go hide!"

I see in the corner of my eye that Secretary Kim comes closer, along with his fiancée.

He's like a father to me, business and off the field as well. My father rarely had time for me, and it was always Secretary Kim taking care of me since I was born. He was even in the same delivery room as me.

Him and my father have such an unbreakable bond that I've always wanted with someone. I'm quite jealous of it. Their bromance chemistry is quite strong at times as well.

"Look, just follow my lead. Okay?" He nodded.

"JIHYO! Didn't expect to see you here on a Thursday night."

He said my name, quite large and clear to know that he's talking to me.

"Expect the unexpected huh."

He chuckled as he turned to Taehyung.

"Oh who's the fine gent-" I quickly cut him off.

"Oh wow. That's such a nice suit. Is it new?"

I smiled as wide as I can, trying to distract the fact that Taehyung is here.

"Oh this? Thank you, I got it for half off actually, haha."

We both laugh, except my laugh was high pitched and squeaky.

"Jihyo, is this a boyfriend? He's handsome, you have great taste I see. Does your dad know?"

I shook my head as quickly as possible.

"No, he isn't my boyfriend and my dad doesn't know."

Taehyung chuckled, finally speaking.

"Oh babe, do you not want us to make it public yet?"

I get annoyed at his role playing. Secretary Kim just laughs, as long as the man goes away.

"Don't worry, it's safe with me. Hey fellow, take good care of her alright?"

Taehyung nodded, taking his arm to wrap around my waist. He stood closer and looked at Mr. Kim.

"I will, it's nice to meet you sir. I'm Kim Taehyung."

I was quite shocked that he told his last name too because Mr. Kim was there at the meeting from last night. I'm praying he doesn't catch on soon enough.

"Oh! You're coming to our wedding correct?"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. I wish you luck on the big day, I can't wait to see your dress Mrs. Kim."

She laughs sweetly, like honey was rubbed down her throat.

"Thank you Jihyo, you're such a dear. And please, Mrs. Kim sounds a bit overwhelming already huh?"

She's so beautiful when laughing and smiling. I'm glad Mr. Kim was able to find a nice wife that's close to his age. His first wife didn't work out, so hopefully this one does.

"Make sure to bring your boyfriend too. Don't worry, your dad is in America. He's planning to attend the America wedding which is next month."

I forgot where my dad even was. He's in America right now, and it's crazy how he didn't tell me. I had found this out from the company, that's quite upsetting. I quickly realized how he called Taehyung my boyfriend again, and tried telling the truth.

"He isn't-"

Taehyung interrupts again.

"I will gladly be there, sir."

He flashed his charming smile, and Mr. Kim left along with his fiancé. Not only do I have to go to the wedding which is in two weeks, but I have to go with Taehyung too.

"Seriously? We've only met today and you're already claiming to be my boyfriend."

He goofly smiled. He leaned in close to my ear, his hot breath was felt against my cold neck creating goosebumps all over my arms.

"If you did your research properly, you would know how much of a psychopath I am."

I backed up, as I looked at him.

"I did do my research properly, in fact I- wait, how did you know I did research on you guys?"

He shrugged. "Let me put the dots together."

"You don't meet people easily, and you don't leave the house without moving carefully. You like having full knowledge on people, no matter who.

You turned down Jimin, the one person that can seduce anyone. That was the first time that happened, so you really believe you were normal for turning him down?"

He licked his lips as his hands traveled back inside his pockets.

"You would be crazy to turn him down. I like you, I'll be watching you kitty."

I rolled my eyes, how did he move from good boy to naughty boy so quick?

"Whatever, you're not coming to the wedding."

I started walking quickly but he managed to catch up.

"Why not kitty?"

I stopped in my steps, arms crossed.

"Can you stop calling me that?"

He chuckled, looking at the corner of his eye.

"Fine, give me your number."

I sarcastically laugh. "Ha. You really think I'm going to give you my number?"

He took a step forward again, "Please, Kitty?" only this time his whisper was rough, and a bit seductive I would have to say.

I got annoyed at that nickname. I gave up and decided to give him my number.

"Here, take it. Geez. Just don't blow me up with stupid shit."

"Oh, she has a bad mouth. I'd like to see what else that bad mouth can say."

I open my mouth as my lips are parted hanging open, knowing what he meant. I hit him on the back, making him whimper a little. But he managed to snicker.

"I'm playing. Geez, calm down. Is your house far away from here?"

I nodded, but I was lying. He handed me the phone and I put it inside my purse without a second looking at it.

"Let's take the bus."

I agreed so, and we went to the next bus station.