4

Joey harshly hit my in my arm, pulling me back up to sit firmly in my seat. He looked completely shamed of me, like what I did was the most shameful and stupidest thing I could have done, but it kinda was.

"Girl what the hell was that". He had that annoyed and mad tone in his voice, but with a dash of shame.

"I....I don't ....I know.... I don't know". I stuttered big time, I didn't even know what the hell to say that could even fix what the hell I just did.

"Girl he waved at you and you hide, what the fuck reaction was that". He waved his hands all around, making his point very clear. I just embarrassed myself into madness.

"Ugh". I groaned, I hopped out my car and walked to the back to grab my backpack my feet dragging across the gravel of the ground.

I slide the straps of my backpack on my arms and locked the car door. I took one hefty deep breath and walked towards the front doors of the school with Joey.

He pushed the doors of the school open and I walked threw them, looking at home periodically. My speed casually grew while I was walking and I didn't even notice until I heard Joey call out to me.

"Girl... wait up.. you walk to fast". Joey spoke, rushing up and catching up to me.

"Oh speed it up slow poke". I picked up speed, hurrying to my classroom for the beginning of the day.

Joey finally caught up to me and I slowed down a little. We started strolling down the lightly crowded hallway.

"Ugh crowds always annoy me I can't deal". Joey complained

"Oh shush just let's get to math class". I smiled grabbing his hand making him speed up along with me.

I walked down the seemingly long hallway and into Mr. Turners Algebra class. And of course like always we were the first to arrive.

"Girl, I'll be right back I have to show Mary this pic, plus class doesn't start for another 5 minutes I'll be back in a jif". And with that Joey walked out of the Math classroom leaving me alone with Mr. Turner.

"Miss Cherry, early for class again". He snickered

"Like always, Mr. Turner". I awkwardly laughed. I felt like a nerd but I wasn't about to speak on that aloud.

PAUSE

Mr.Turner was known as the creep teacher. Everyone calls him a former molester, but he was nice to me. He was a good teacher not like everyone else would think.

PLAY

The bell rang loudly interrupting my thoughts. The classroom got crowded, and everyone took their seats. Including Joey who snuck in with the crowd.

Mr Turner announced the test and handed it out. When I looked down, the test was easy looking. This was exactly what I was studying for, for the last 2 weeks.

The class bell for the class to let out rang 45 minutes later. I handed in my test, and walked out the classroom with Joey.

"So how did you think you did Joe". I looked back at him, his face full of stress.

"Terrible. You?".

"The test was easy I did alright....I think". I nervously said

"Bitch, don't even start that, you know you aced that test". He nudged my arm, while we both rose from our desks, and starting to walk out the classroom together.

I just laughed it off. The end of the day came and I was glad to have one more class, then be able to go home.

My last class was a English, which is my favorite class. Not only because I have a love for writing but also Michael has this class with me.

I sat right in the middle of the classroom and watched as my favorite teacher Mrs. Elliott swiftly walk in the room moments after.

"Okay kiddies, the new assignment for this week is this book. You will be answering this question packet for the next week".

She held up a stack of packets that are about 5 to 7 pages long. She passed it out to the entire class and then walk backed over to her desk, to hand out the books.

It was a romance mystery novel, the bell rang for the end of school. The class ended but Mrs. Elliott called Michael and I to stay.

"Yes Mrs. Elliot". I spoke quietly, waiting her to tell me why I'd have to stay longer then planned

"Ms.Cherry I need you to be a tutor for Mr. Jordan here. He isn't doing so well in my class and I would hate for him to fail".

"Mrs. Elliott". He began, Mrs. Elliot stopped him.

"Mr. Jordan I know you have things to do but I want you to excel so I'm helping you, please do this for me". She smiled and pleaded with him and he eventually gave in to her.

"Fine I'll do it". He spoke and I think I was more happy then he was. I would be getting to spend time outside of school with my crush. This had to have been a gift straight from the gods.