56

I got dressed to accompany a friend to a premiere, the premiere of Creed. I knew the whole time where I was going and I knew that Michael was going to be there.

I felt a little guilty that I was here when my fiancée was at home. Probably awaiting my arrival. Then again he was a puppy dog always awaiting for me.

Jason was such a sweetheart honestly, but I really missed Michael. I hate to admit it but it's true, Michael and I have something that Jason failed to.

I thought Jason could fill the void in my life but no, only one man would fill that. I sat in the way back of the theater in hopes of hiding from Michael.

I know deep down that I shouldn't be here. I should be at home with my fiancée. I knew deep down that it would be right to not be here. In this moment I didn't pay attention to the thoughts in my head.

I sat in my chair and watched the 3hr movie. I loved everyone second and not just because I was able to see Michael mostly every second.

The training montage was probably my favorite part. After the whole movie everyone went to a different section of the building, they all caught up and talked.

I however just relaxed on a wall with my phone and drink in hand. Just relaxed and kept to myself like a wallflower.

A few people came up to me and started conversation and I of course obliged and talked to certain people. They were all so nice and considerate.

Everyone showed so much love for the movie and their thoughts on the outcome of it. I stayed on the wall most of the night until one person came up to me.

"Hey Auriel".

I looked up from my phone and my eyes met beautiful brown orbs. Michael, the one person who I really shouldn't be talking to right now presented himself before me.

"H..hey Michael".

He was a lot more toned then when I last saw him. I guess the work out we saw in the movie wasn't just for the movie. He really had to work out fully. His muscles showed so well he didn't even have to flex.

We talked in the corner for a while before the conversation turned from casual to personal.

"So your getting married". He said, looking at the rock on my finger.

"Yeah um.. it just sort of happened you know".

"Hey congratulations, I'm happy for you". He said in such a tone that it didn't sound like he was happy for me. He didn't sound happy at all in reality.

"Thanks". I said nervously.

A slow song came over the whole room and everyone slowed down their dancing. Michael held his hand out to me and I smiled and grabbed his hand.

He led me out to the dance floor and he pulled me close. We still kept talking, still wanting to catch up on life.

"You took a real punch during Creed". I laughed

"Yeah had to get them good shots in". He joked

"Omg did it hurt". I questioned

"I will not admit that". He chuckled

I laughed along with him. After the premiere I gladly allowed him to take me home for the night. "Hey Michael, thanks".

He smiled before saying, "Your welcome".

I hopped out his car and it took him sometime before he pulled off, he waited until I unlocked my door before he pulled off.

When I got inside I smiled a lot to myself. Even through all the guilt washed over me I still managed to hold a smile,all because of Michael.

I walked upstairs and opened my room door, and the sight I saw didn't really scare me nor did I care. Jason was on the bed making out with some girl.

I felt weird because I was happy about it. Why would I as a fiancée be happy to catch my fiancée making out with someone else. Anyone else would have been upset, but I was happy.

I didn't even stop them, I was walked back downstairs and out to the backyard. I waited there until I hear the front door open and close.

I smiled to myself thinking of so many things. I can't wait till Jason and I's wedding day. He is in for one hell of a surprise.