Wolf Hunter

- Update (August 27, 2017): Hello there, reader. I assume you've clicked this book because you read the description of it. Please make sure you go back and actually read it well, because I've had and am still having problems with certain readers complaining about my book when in reality, my book is written exactly as I wanted it. Make sure you double read or even triple read the description, especially the note at the bottom which specifies what you should focus on reading in the description. Also, keep an open mind. This is a book, not real life, so obviously some things are bound to be wrong. That's all. Thank you and I really hope you enjoy the book.
~Callalovesfiction

© Copyright 2015 - Please do not copy any part or idea from this book

© Copyright 2015 - Please do not copy any part or idea from this book. I worked very hard on this. I won't hesitate to report you for copyright. Thank you! (:  

Chapter 1

Vitani's POV, 11 years old
(Vih-taw-nee)

"Get off of me, Danny!" I yelled. Danny just grinned, sticking his tongue out at me.

"Nope! Give it back to me and maybe I'll get off you."

"I'll give it back once you get your fat butt off of me!"

"It doesn't even belong to you! You don't even know what it's used for," he replied, trying to take the crossbow out of my hands. I kept my grip on it tight, refusing to let go of it.

"You're squishing me! Get off! I can't breathe!" I wheezed out. He just laughed.

"Danny, get off before I tell your mom where you are." I heard his laughter stop.

"You wouldn't," he said, his voice going down an octave.

"You know I would, so get off!" I screamed. He finally got off of me and let me breathe normally.

"Thank you," I said, getting off the floor and gripping the crossbow tightly.

"Okay, now promise you won't tell my mom I'm here. She still thinks I go to those stupid chess club meetings."

"Pinky promise," I said, connecting my pinky with his and kissing my thumb. He kissed his thumb as well and turned around to spit.

"Not here! My parents might know we were in here if you leave evidence. We can both finish the promise outside."

"Okay. So what do you think the crossbow is for?" Danny asked.

"Maybe they secretly like to practice shooting at targets? Like a secret hobby..." I suggested.

"Don't be stupid, you know that's not true."

"Well if it means not thinking of my parents as evil, then yes!" I said.

"Do you think they're hunters? Maybe they secretly hunt deer." Danny suggested.

"Poor deer. I hope that's not the case. I don't want to think of my parents going out and killing innocent animals." My eyes almost watered.