Chapter 4

I wake up to find myself in a room I'm unfamiliar with. I then realize that I'm in F-Tobias's room. His sheets and pillows smell like sweat and soap, and I find the scent soothing. He walks in the room his hair damp from taking a shower, I'm guessing.

“I have to go and get clothes and my makeup from home.... I'll see you later,” I say as I walk out. When I'm in the doorway near him, I kiss him on the cheek then I head home. I am questioned by my parents so I tell them I was at Christina's a few doors down.

I wear a simple black shirt and black leggings. I lace up my combat boots and head to my makeup and hair.

I put by hair in a messy bun with a bow. I put on simple makeup consisted of Foundation, powder, eyeliner, mascara, and a nude lipstick. I say my goodbyes and head to my truck. I get to school and I see Tobias. I don't think we're dating, but we don't hate each other.

I walk over to Christina and all the others but Tobias walks over. “Hello Four,” I say sweetly looking into his deep blue eyes. “Hello Tris,” he says smiling. He kisses me softly on the lips then walks over yo Uriah and Zeke.

Christina's jaw drops, then she asks me,“What was that?” I blush then tell her all about last night. She sequels like a little girl on Christmas. I smile then walk to my locker. Tobias walks next to me and kisses me softly, yet passionately.

We walk to science together then sit down. we talk to each other then we made out for a little before class, and I could tell everyone was staring. But what Tobias said after that shocked me the most. “Tris, I might be in love with you,” He says softly. My heart melts. “I think I might love you too.”

Its the end of the day, and Tobias and I have detention from when I punched him. When we get there, we are greeted by a random teacher. The teacher falls asleep ten minutes into detention. “I'm gonna go for a smoke,” he says looking at me. I look at him, “Can I come?”

He grabs my hand and we walk to the school courtyard. I smile at him while he smokes. I think its attractive, but I'll never do it.

We sit on one of the benches outside and cuddle and make out. We walk back inside 5 minutes before detention is over and the teacher is still asleep. We get let out and Me and Tobias say goodbye and get into our cars.

When I get home my Mom and Dad tell me they have news. They're going out of town for a year and Caleb is moving out and living in his apartment at his school.

I go to my room and text Tobias about  what's going on. My parents are leaving in an hour, so I tell Tobias to come over after they leave. An hour later I say my goodbyes and then I'm by myself. Tobias comes over five minutes later and comes into my room.

He smiles at me the we start cuddling on my bed and we start making out. He starts to move his hand under my shirt, but I stop him. “I don't think I'm ready Tobias, I'm sorry,” I say looking down. “Don't be sorry, I'll wait till you're ready,” he says looking me in the eyes. And with that, I fall asleep.