1st Love flashback

Trey a.k.a. Tank^^ MM
Trey's flashback
It was 2010 and i was living the life or so I thought. Had just graduated from A&U tech with a masters in Architecture and was going to propose to my girlfriend of five years Lisa. My best friend Dominque introduced us at one of his birthday parties and we were solid as fuck he'd never steer me wrong and would never set me up with a hoe. Yo Trey he calls out to me i glance over my shoulder and spot him walking up shirtless (trust it's normal for him).

Dominque a

Dominque a.k.a Dom ^^mm

"Yo my boi Dom says as he daps me up we gotta get going shit its almost 8 we gon be late".. "Dont cha wanna get to the party so you can make Lisa yo wifey". I laugh at the fact that he's rushing me cause he's never really on time. "Yo if you dont hurry up I might propose to Lisa fine ass hell I dont know why I introduced the two of y'all I should of snagged that for myself he laughs". I punch him in the shoulder as we heads towards the car. We jump in my black on black 2010 Audi and pull off towards downtown Atlanta to my graduation party. We walk into the party and I spot Lisa from a distance she's wearing a white shirt and a blue jean skirt with her natural hair down and pressed the way I like.

Lisa ^^MMI noticed a arm wrapped slightly around her waist and my blood is boiling before I walk over to her I head to the bar

Lisa ^^MM
I noticed a arm wrapped slightly around her waist and my blood is boiling before I walk over to her I head to the bar. The bartender walks overs sup Tank what can I get you... I think for a hot sec let me get two double shots of patron 100 proof. The bartender pours the shots and I take them both to the head then I walk over to Lisa & this unknown male. Hey babe I say loud enough so she can hear me over the music All I do is win by Dj Khaled is blasting through the speakers. She turns arounds like she's shocked to see me here and it's my party. "Umm 😐 hey you" she says kinda quiet which is unlike her because her personality is over the top. I twist my face up at her and grab her by her waist and pull her into me I whisper in her ear who the fuck is this nigga and why fuck you acting like you dont know me. Before she can respond the unknown male jumps up and yells "nigga get the fuck off my chick" & pulls Lisa out of my grip. She turns and face him & says "baby calm down dont do this here please I was going to tell you, I was going to tell both of you". I step up to her and yell you were going to tell me what bitch.. I had every intention on proposing to you tonight & I pull out the Tiffany Co. box out of pocket and open it to reveal and princess cut pink diamond ring that was engraved to read princess diamonds for my princess. Tears run down her cheeks as I snap the box close and ask why I been nothing but good to you then my anger takes over and I flip a pool table thats near by I head to the door & Lisa's on my heels calling after me. I step out the door & the night air breezes against my skin as I exhale Lisa comes out the door still crying ( thinking to myself bitch what you crying for). She steps inches away from my lips I can feel her breath on my skin as she begins to explain. "Tank I'm so sorry I love you I swear i do it's just you were always so preoccupied with school & I got lonely".. I just look at her as she continues "I was going to break it off with Damian but he showed up here tonight with his sister who was in your English class". I drop my head in my hands then look her in the eyes and ask her how long? She looks confused & then I say how fucking long have you been fucking this nigga.. She looks down at the ground and says "two & half years". Once those words leaves her lips I black out & I storm into the club & walk up on this Damian nigga and punch him dead in the nose twice blood splatters everywhere.. I scoop the nigga up and body slam him head first onto the pool table I flipped over earlier.. I feel myself being lifted up off the ground and carried away I break outta Dom's hold and charge the nigga again this time I kick him straight into the wall as Dom and two other dudes drag me back outside. "Dom yells yo nigga chill the fuck out that nigga cant take no mo, you beat that nigga half to death as he's speaking the door to the club opens & Damian emerges he charges me and tackles me to the ground I feel a sharp pain rip through my chest I look down and see a handle to a blade underneath my right pectoral. Damian gets up and run toward a parked 2009 burnt orange Hummer he jumps in the driver seat and speeds off. Im light headed I try to get up but cant Dom isn't in my view anymore and Lisa is on the phone with who I assume is 911. Next thing I know I wake up two days later in the hospital.