Gun Play

Trey's pov
After talking to Lisa I calmly went home and into my safe room to pack. I called Dominique and told him to get here like yesterday. When he walked in I was placing my Breda Mod 5c and my Breda 30 into a duffle bag with extra ammunition. I didn't say a word to him he knew what time is was, walking into the safe room he grabbed two Desert Eagles 1911's off the shelf with the extra clips & put them into his waist ban. We both put on bulletproof vest, and I grabbed two more guns outta the safe room. A 380 snug nose revolver & a sawed off shotgun, I grabbed the keys to 96 boxed Chevy I just recently purchased and we headed out. I tracked Mari's phone but then the signal faded out, but it lead us four cities over and the houses over in the area were few to none. I checked the closest cellphone tower her phone pinged from before the signal was lost. It lead us to a area with only four houses guess we checking them all strap up. We got out of the car & went to different houses I was half way through the house I entered when I heard the gun shot. I run out the house, and I hear yelling.

Damian's pov
You fucking bitch I yell at her, look what the fuck you made me do. I didn't wanna do this shit to you.. dumb fucking bitch. I look down and see she's loosing alot of blood I grab a 1st aide kit and try to patch her. After I'm done I call my goons to come get her, Ace get the car we both to switch locations. "Aye homie hurry up and what you shoot that girl fo" my nigga po-boi asked. I walk past
him into another room where eight other niggas sat "Yo get the fuck up Dam said we out this bitch" Po-Boi said. Before we could get to the front door, it was blew off the hinges. Shit I yelled while ducking into another room I reload my 9 & lean out the door and let loose. My boys lighting shit up, then I hear machine guns erupting, and I see body after body hit the deck. I get up and runs towards the back of the house and cut the main power.  I rush to the attic to hide.

Dom's pov
Fool cut the power but we wearing our night vision goggles. I haven't fired one shot yet and I wont until I meet the bitch who took my fiancé. I walk in where the front door use to be I step over body after body then I walk towards the back of the house. There's a room to my left I walk in and see blood on the floor and I think to myself who got shot back here. After walking out the room I hear shifting in the ceiling I stop to listen so I can pen point the exact location of the sound. Once I figure it out I shoot into the weak spots of the ceiling & it caves outward. Damian hits the floor and yelps in pain, I palm his face & grab him by his collar damn near lifting him from his feet. I'm only going to ask you this once where is my fiancé. "In the car in the back" I drop him and pull out my DE 1911's and empty the clips into him. Then I run out back to retrieve Kamari, I open the car door but she's not in the car. I opened the trunk and she's laying inside. I pull her out she's unconscious I check for a pulse, I find it but it's very faint. I pick her up bridal style and take off towards the car, that Trey already has running. I hop in the back with Kamari in my lap, take off bruh I say to Trey. He puts the car in gear then, bam bam bam, seven shots fly through the back windshield.

Trey's pov
We take cover when shots start coming through the back windshield. Bro you good, you are you hit I ask? "Nah bruh I'm good let's fuck these niggas up they want that gun play." Nah bruh stay here we Mari I say to him. I grab my 380 snug nose out the duffle bag seems small right, use it right & you fucking niggas lives off. I hop outta the front seat. I look to see three nigga. But they standing in a staggered pattern, I laugh to myself these niggas think I'm new huh. I dropped to my knees and I shoot the nigga to my left in both his knee caps and he drops. The one in the middle I shoot directly in the head. The last nigga shoots his AK-47 in my direction missing horribly, I shoot him in the arm pit and walk up to both and put bullets in their heads. I run back to the car hop in and pull off so fast the car fishtailed. I jump on the 97 doing 110mph swerving in and out the lanes