A Ruined Night

Lisa's pov
Earlier when my eyes landed on Tank I panicked, to be honest I didn't know what to say or if I should say anything at all. I've been dodging him since then & since I'm here on business I most definitely wanna keep any drama to a minimum. My restaurant's reputation is on the line and I didnt come this far to lose it all now. I also noticed that Dom & Mari are in attendance but they haven't noticed me yet. I'm really considering letting my sous chef take over and just going back home. I find Ms. Diaz and tell her just that, "Oh thats no problem Ms.William would you like to come with me while I notify my associate" she ask? No I shout not realizing that I was shouting. "Ms. Williams she asked are you sure your okay your shouting very loudly". I apologize for the inconvenience and leave the property, I walk up to my blue range rover and drop my head on the steering wheel. Oh lord I say aloud while backing out of my parking spot, I zoom off as I jump on interstate 15 riding in silence until I pull up to my condo.

I walk into the door kick off my heels and toss my keys into a bowl on the shelf by the entrance. I walk into my room and peel my clothes off then toss them in the hamper near by. I lay across my bed fully nude, I jump up and walk into the adjoining bathroom and turn on the shower. I get in letting the icy water calm me I sit in the tub and gap my legs open the cold water hits my clit and I shiver thinking bout the ways Tank use to touch me. I stand back to my feet only to remove my removable shower head. Then I place it directly on my clit, I close my eyes and think back on what use to be. As I cum for the fifth and final time I decide I need to get Tank back and that's just what I'm going to do. I stand and soap myself up I wash myself twice before getting out the shower.

Lisa^^mmI go into my room towel off, oil up, I slip on some yoga shorts, a crop top to match, and switch out my wigs then I throw on sum slides

Lisa^^mm
I go into my room towel off, oil up, I slip on some yoga shorts, a crop top to match, and switch out my wigs then I throw on sum slides. I head to the living room to work on a master plan to get Tank back, I think to myself are you sure you wanna do this go after Tank even with the way I hurt him? Yes I tell myself you never know if you never try. He loved me then and he can love me now.. there's always room for second chances when its true love.