Lets Date

Mari^^MM
Dom's pov
It's been six months and Kamari's memory still hasn't come back yet. Sometimes she remembers very small details of a event but not who, or where or anything of that nature. The physical therapy is a different story though, she's almost fully back to her old physical health. She's able to do alot on her own now, she still has the walker for now. But Joanna said with a few more sessions she'll be walking on her own in no time. I'm so proud of her progress, so I'm going to ask her out on a date today.

Kamari's pov
I'm so proud of myself, my physical health has done a total 360 I can do just about anything and I couldn't before. Dominique has not left my side during this whole ordeal. I'm so grateful for his support, he's the reason I've been successful in this whole process. The only thing that bothers me is he keeps talking about this Trey character and how much he loves me. Hell if this was true I would have seen him at least once during this six month trial. But he doesn't matter, even if he does show up I dont want nothing to do with him. But tonight I'm going to ask Dominique out, and for some reason he doesn't like when I call him Dominique. He prefers for me to call him Dom but that just don't feel right to me. I text Dominique to see if he's coming over today....

😌 Dominique🤗
Are you coming over today I kinda need to tell you something!

💕Mari💗
Everyday sweetheart still waiting for you to let me move back in cuz my house is lonely 😩

😌Dominique🤗
One day maybe but we have to get to know each other hun

💕Mari💗
Correction love I know you
You getting to know me again because you know me as well frfr

😌Dominique🤗
Just get here ASAP Guy thx 🙄

20mins later he arrives looking the sexiest I've ever seen him since I met him. God I just wet myself I think then I laugh out loud by mistake. "What's funny I could use a good laugh" nothing Dominique but come in. He walks in and I just have the urge to kiss him, I notice his lips moving but I cant hear a word he's saying. I done went deaf do to this man sexiness, he licks is lips and I damn near pass out. I walk over to the sofa and take a seat, Dominique comes and sits next to me. Then all of a sudden he gets up and goes into the bedroom after a few minutes I follow, when I walk into the bedroom he's laying across the bed shirtless... Oh my I think to myself I've never seen him without a shirt, oh god control me...he told me I was a virgin.

I climb into the bed with him, Dominique I've been wanting to ask you something I finally say

I climb into the bed with him, Dominique I've been wanting to ask you something I finally say. "Wus up love ask away" well I was wondering would you be my boyfriend, I'm so happy when your around and it just feels like I need you in my life. He smiles and his white teeth sparkle, "Gurl I been ya man I was just waiting on you to realize it" I straddle him, so the 1st order of business, I want you to take my virginity like now. He scoots himself up against the headboard then looks at me "Nah baby gurl I'm not doing that" whyyy I pout. "Look I have plans for you, your going to be my wife one day soon and as much as I would love to take your virginity right now I can't." "I value you...way to much, and I respect you enough to wait until your my wife to bring you the depth of emotions that sex brings." "I need you to know and understand that when the times comes your cups of love & sex will always over flow...but to also know love without the form of sex." Your right because sex is only one form of love and it's easy love. "Right baby gurl the other forms of love are hard and if we can get through those forms of love 1st the easy stuff is just the icing to our cake." I smile and say I think I'm falling in love with you Dominique. Then I have a flashback.....

Kamari's flashback
Babe Dom says you going to hold out right... Boi how many times I gotta tell you yeah, fuck these other niggas I'm all you. "I just don't want things to change between us because I'm going off to college and your still here." Babe would you stop worrying your going to be my husband one day flat out, so get use to this pretty ass face. He laughed nigga what you laughing for huh I'm dead ass. "I know you are that's why it's funny." So after we get married we can have sex like grown ups not before cuz I aint no hoe...not even for yo sexy ass Dom.

Present
Kamari's pov
Omg Dominique I just had a flashback of our conversation before you left for college. I start to cry I remembered you, loving you is going to help bring my memory back. Dominique holds me and kisses my tears away, "Real love never dies not even in your memories." We lay back and he holds me until we both drift off too sleep.