Moving Forward

Sha^^MM

Sha's pov
Two days later
Me and Tank have spent the last two days together & the craziest part is I don't want to leave. I never knew a man could be so sweet, caring, reliable, just a joy to be around. Today were taking a stroll on the beach 🏝. Tank keeps making fun of me because I decided to wear heels, but shidd I'm cute so oh well. "So Sha how'd you end up in foster care"? I look 👀 at him and sigh 😔 well how do I start this I ask myself but aloud. Okay so when I was about four years old my dad left my mom for her sister and signed over all his rights. As I got a little older maybe about seven or so my mother became the biggest female drug dealer that my city ever seen and people were jealous. Men and women wanted what she had and was willing to do what ever it took to have it. So one day my dad came back but it was a set up, he told my mom how he missed me and wanted to be back in my life. But that was only to gain her trust a little, after about two weeks of coming around my dad & my aunt shot my mother twice in the head after slicing her throat. And I had no other family so after mom died I went into the system my father & aunt is still locked up. "Oh wow that's crazy well you survived it all & I'm proud of you" Tank says.
We continue walking down the beach and I spot Lisa on the beach in a yellow bikini and I feel drama heading our way.

Lisa^^MM

Trey's pov
I'm snuggling my face into Sha's arm when I feel someone tap me on the shoulder, I look up and see Lisa and my 1st thought is damn she looking good. But I ask her what she wants in a rude tone and she looks shocked. "Trey I was wondering if we could talk for a moment" she says. I look at Sha and she nods so we walk a few feet away and she starts to talk.

Lisa's pov
Trey I really wanted to just apologize for what happened between us. I know what I did was wrong and I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if you would've lost your life behind my stupid mistakes. I tired to come see you while you was in the hospital recovering but you're mom had me turned away everytime I tried to come apologize and check on you. "Lisa that was years ago Ive forgiving you a long time ago and I've moved on you should do the same" he says. I look 👀 at the ground and ask do you love her? "What are you talking about he says with a serious look". Do you love Lia-Sha I ask again? "No I dont love her but she's a sweet person and she's honest with me".
Can I see you again I mean as friends I asked him. He looks at me and says "Yea we can work on it...here give me your number". He hands me his iphone X and I add my number under a new contact, we hug briefly and I turn to walk away but I'm smiling super big. I walk away thinking 🤔 yes I'm getting my man back.