Make her fight

Trey pov
I drove so fast I made it back to El  Paso within 25mins I skirted into the ER parking lot burning rubber. My little sister laid in Dom's arms damn near lifeless. I open the back door for Dom and he bolts thru the double doors screaming "Yo help me, fucking help me." The nurses rush over and place Mari on a stretcher & rushes her to the back for surgery. After three hours of waiting in the waiting area the doctor emerges, "Family of Kamari Caldwell" she says. Me and Dom jump up and damn near run to her, "Hello I'm Dr. White so Ms.Caldwell surgery was successful, the bullet was lodged in between her ribs." "It almost hit her heart but stopped just short of it, she lost a lot of blood and will need time to recover." "She's going to need two more blood transfusions as well, we've placed her in the ICU and tomorrow we'll allow her visitation." "For now she needs to rest." Thank you so much so saving my sister I said while gripping her into a bear hug. I look at Dom and sees he's distorted. "Doc I need to be with my fiancé now I can't wait until tomorrow or I'll lose it" Dom said. She looks him in his eyes and studies his face, she sighs "Okay I'll allow you to stay with her but only you" she says. This time Dom bear hugs her, upon releasing her Dom turns to me bruh I don't know what I would've done if...if... I stop him & hug him tight, she's good bruh. I trust you with my little sister always have I tell him, you go in there and make her fight. "I love you mane" Dom says before going to Mari's room. As soon as he walks off Lisa calls me, I pick up "it's time she yells thru the line" what how no your not far enough along yet I said back. "Get your black ass up here now", I run to the elevator and pressed the #4. I step off the elevator when the doors open and run to Lisa's room.

Sha's pov
My phone has been beeping with texts and calls all night. I wanna go to the hospital to support Mari but I have to leave in a few hours. I'm being deployed, the USS Hopper is in the middle of a deployment and need extra's bodies to help with the work force. I wanna tell Trey but he's not answering and I understand. His little sister was just shot and almost died and he needs to focus his attention on her right now. After packing everything I needed I check to make sure I have all my uniform items & I do. I place my bags into the trunk and get into the drivers seat. I sigh to myself, I wonder if me being in Trey's life is a distraction. I shake the thought off and place myself in work mode, I back out the driveway and head toward the military airstrip where I'll be catching my halo to the ship. I arrive 35mins later and park, I get my bags outta the trunk & walk towards the halo. "Chief Diaz welcome" I turn and see Master Chief Simone. Thank you Master Chief it's a pleasure to have the opportunity. We board the halo and buckle up for take off.