Reunited

Kamari^^mm
Kamari pov
We make it to my brother's house in no time because Dom drives like a maniac. I step into the house and run and jump on Tank's back. "Gurl I told you your to old for piggyback rides now get yo heavy as up off me". Laughing I get down and we embrace we haven't seen each other since our parents wedding ( they got remarried a yr ago after being divorced since I was eight). We release from the hug and I walk into the kitchen to raid the Refrigerator. I yell into the den bro I love your house so much when are you building mine "After you get that third masters degree I will" nigga stop lieing you said that after I got the 1st two. I walk back into the den with a bottle of water and a case of strawberries 🍓 I look at my brother and pout ( i always get my way with him n Dom when i do it). Bro you built a whole house for a bitch you thought loved you and here i am your whole baby sister smart, loyal, & not to mention beautiful nigga I need a house unless you gone let me move in. I'm sick of living with mom and dad it's nerve wrecking.

Trey^^mmTrey's pov I look at my lil sister like she's crazy then speak gurl you living rent free and everything you need is always at yo beckon call

Trey^^mm
Trey's pov
I look at my lil sister like she's crazy then speak gurl you living rent free and everything you need is always at yo beckon call. And hell naw you can't live with me I fuck everywhere in this bitch my phone rings and I see its my 1st Lieutenant I pick it up Sir i say into the speaker. " Caldwell I need you on this base & in my office in a hour this is of extreme importance". I hang up yo sis you gotta chill with Dom for a few I gotta run "I know Duty calls right" she says and sighs I walk over to her kiss her forehead and say I'm going to finish building your house soon then turn to leave she calls after me "yess u said finish which means you started I love u bro".

Kamari pov
After what my brother said I was so busy doing the happy dance in my seat I didn't realize Dom had answered my ringing phone. "Mari here some chick name Sha" I snatched the phone out of his hand and say nigga who told you to even answer my shit he waves me off and heads towards the swimming pool. Hello I say into the phone "Hey gurl its Sha I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight" Gurl yess I do... I say fast as fuck she laughs and says "Good cause you my only friend here being that I just got stationed out here" I laugh and say its cool hell u my only friend here too I tell her I text her my address so we can meet up at 8, then we hang up.
I walk out back and look towards the pools I dont see Dom I turn to walk back towards the house and then Dom steps out with a grimacing look on his face and I know exactly whats about to happen. I try to run 🏃🏾‍♀️ but of course he's faster than me splash... he picks me up and jumps in the pool with me fully clothed ugh 😑.