Fun times

Sha's pov
It's been a few weeks and I've been seeing Leo on a regular. We always go out or dine in at his place, Today I'm working but when I get off we're meeting up to go hang gliding. He's a very adventurous person and always pulls me out of my comfort zone, but I always end up having a blast in the end of it all. "Hey Chief I need you to review my letter for the White House." I look up and my junior sailor is standing in front of me, okay AO2 Mitchell let me see it. He hands me the paper and I look it over. Looks good I tell him, then I stamp it for him and sign it and hand it back. I leave for the day and go home, once inside I shower and decide to take a catnap which turned into full blown sleep. When I awoke it was 8:30pm shit I mumble to myself my date. I grab my phone off the night stand I have seven missed calls from Leo and a handful of messages.

From:Leo
Are you ready to head out hun

From:Leo
Babe do you still wanna go

From:Leo
I've called you a few times is everything alright

From:Leo
Well idk what's going on but I hope all is well

I decided to text him back to let him know everything was fine so he wouldn't continue to worry.

To:Leo
Hey hun I'm so sorry I was tired and took a catnap but I'm just now waking up. Didn't mean to scare you. Hit me when you can

He replied right away and I was shocked 😮.

From:Leo
It's fine love as long as your safe we can try again on the weekend

To:Leo
How about you come over & we could eat snacks and watch movies all night since you don't have to work tomorrow

From:Leo
Okay sounds good to me I hope they're all scary movies that way you can stay close to me 😉

To:Leo
We'll see

A hour later Leo and I were laying on the sofa watching scary movies on the projector screen, eating popcorn and other snacks wrapped under a huge blanket. I got comfortable and after awhile was laying on top of him with my face buried in his chest asleep with his arms wrapped around me. Until I felt myself being lifted into the air, and I opened my eyes Leo didn't even notice I was awake when he laid me into my bed placing the covers top of me. He turned to leave but I stopped him, going home so soon I asked. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to wake you hun" it's okay your a sweetheart you know that. "Well not everyone feels that way" but I do and that's all that matters. Come lay with me I told him, he pulled his shirt off and walked around the bed and climbed in. We snuggled for a while and then I kissed him, shit it's been two years & no sex for me I gotta shake it I thought to myself. He kissed me back lightly at 1st then more deep and passionately, we explored each other's mouths as our hands roamed each other's bodies. I straddled him and instantly regretted it because I was soaked and I knew he could feel it. Embarrassed I climbed off of him, "What's wrong did I make you feel uncomfortable 😣" no you didn't it's just that I haven't been with anyone in nine months andand I...well I got embarrassed because I was wet for you... I said with my head down. He chuckled "Gurl that's a blessing no sex in over nine months and you want it from me of all people, you have nothing to be ashamed of." He climbs on top of me and pulls me legs apart wrapping them around his waist, he leans in & kisses me like he's in love. I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him closer and continue to kiss him in one swift motion he pulls my pajama bottoms off and toss them to the side. He pulls my shirt off and undoes my bra with one hand now I'm fulling nude. I help him slid out of his basketball shorts and we continue to kiss he get up and goes into the living room and comes back with a condom. He gets back in the bed & kisses and caresses every inch of my body and I'm in heaven. He reaches my always hairless pussy and looks up "Brazilian bikini wax impressive" I laugh & say your a whole trip without the luggage. In no time he has me climbing the walls kissing and sucking my clit, before I knew it I was reaching my third climax. He sat up to kiss my lips while sliding the condom on, "I'm going to go slow until you adjust to my size" I nodded. He slides in slowly and I felt nothing but pain his head was fat and I felt like I was a virgin all over again. He slid in deep stretching my insides to form around him, I dug my nails into his back shit I mumble once he was all the way in. He began to stroke me slowly in and out and the pain melted away, after a while his strokes became deeper, longer, faster, I matched his rhythm as we became one. He began to talk to me "Damn you feel so fucking good" "Shit how it feel baby" "Gotta make you mine this pussy is crazy good" he sucked on my neck and I felt myself about to release. Oh shit slow down babe "Hell nah I feel you about to cum dont hold that shit" "Cum for me fuck Cum on me" he stroked faster and faster then hit my spot and I squirted everywhere it came out unexpectedly like rain on a bright & sunny day. "Fuck yeah" he yelled before cuming himself then pulled out and began licking all my juices up. "Damn baby girl that was amazing." I laughed and got up to jump into the shower Leo joined me and we ended up going two more rounds. After we got out I was sore and tired but my sheets were a hot mess, I snatched them off then walked to the linen closet for fresh ones. I made the bed and we climbed in, I laid in Leo arms and just as I was falling asleep he said "Sha I've never met anyone as special as you and I'd love to be official with you." I thought about it and Trey crossed my mind it sadden me that we were over and without even a goodbye or any type of bad blood. But I shook the thought off, because Leo has been nothing but good to me, hell why not I thought to myself. Yea that sounds good...me and you officially dating I'm okay with that. "Fuck yes" he cheers then smacked my bare ass, I got comfortable and dozed off.