The whine down

Four Weeks Later
Tank's pov
So last week Kamari Graduated with her 3rd Masters degree lucky I've been finished with her house for over a month now. To be completely honest I wasn't going to build her one but my parents convinced me too like I said before after me & Lisa ended I didnt have the heart for it any more. I just got of the phone with her and she's over Sha spot I'm going to just stop by there to give her keys and to low key see Sha. I was digging ole gurl tough, but I didnt wanna admit it. I got Mari to talk her into going on a date with me and tomorrow's the night but for now I can at least day dream bout how the pussy feel ya dig.

Mari pov
Yo Sha somebody at yo door baby gurl & I don't answer people doors that's how you get shot I yelled into her bedroom. She stepped in the hallway and put her hands on her hips "Gurl open the fucking door you been living here for two weeks now and it's probably your brother or Dom they the only people who come by here anyway" I look 👀 at her yea you right. I walk to the front door laughing I look thur the peephole and see Tank outside. I run back to Sha's room and say its Tank u better be cute bitch and run back to the front door and open it. Hey bro I say as he fully steps in. "Mari we need to talk like now" he says with a serious face now im getting nervous my brother is never serious when it comes to me. We walk towards the back of the house Tank sits on a sectional sofa, I'm preparing to sit down when there's another knock on the door. I go to open it and its Dom. "Where's my sugar at woman you know damn well I got a sweet tooth" I laugh and lean in and kiss him on the lips softly then again a little more passionate and deeper. "Aye cut that shit out nigga I'm trying to talk to my little sister" Tank yells to the front door. We walk back into the living room towards the back of the house and take a seat. Sha struts out of the room in a Chanel rose gold romper on with a deep v in the front showing off her cleavage and the shorts to the romper stopped right above her ass cheek, she had on matching slides and her hair was slayed for the godz themselves silk pressed and her makeup was flawless. Okay gurl get yo nigga I thought to myself. I look over at Tank and he's drooling 🤤 over Sha damn near. I snap my fingers in his face and he says "oh yea back to you sis" I fell out laughing.

Tank's pov
Mari is laughing so hard she got tears running down her face and holding her stomach. Kamari I say gurl u pissing me off lets talk shit wasn't that funny. Mari looks at me and says "well nigga quit pussyfooting around and spit that shit out". I sit next to her and look her dead in the eyes Kamari I'm proud of the woman you've become, you weren't a teen mom, wasn't wild and me & Dom never had to fuck no niggas up behind you. And because of the decisions you made I wanna give you this I tell her to open her hand & she does and I drop the house keys in her hand. Mari looks at me and says "Bro I have keys to yo spot already" I look at her and say well those keys is to yo spot. She sits there for a few more moments and looks up at me with glossed over eyes I can tell she's fight back tears then she jumps up like a rocket 🚀 and screams "Omfg Bro how many bedrooms omg do i have a pool omg does it have a island in the kitchen omg" then I stop her gurl shut up and go see it, I give her the address and her and Dom heads out the door. I look over and see Sha's fine ass with her back turned. I walk up behind her and slide my hand between her legs and pinch her pussy lips thru her shorts. She turns around and smacks the fuck outta me.. My left cheek is stinging something awful. But I play it off and say dayum I like that ruff shit baby let me eat yo pussy. She says "Naw nigga I told you I aint fucking with you like that and the only reason we going on a date is because your sister asked me non-stop". I look down at her plump soft lips and cant help myself.. I slip her bottom lip into my mouth and nibble on it a little bit to my surprise she doesn't pushes me away and kisses me back. I caressed her ass then picked her up and set her on the island in the kitchen. She wraps her legs around my waist as I move from her lips to her neck and I can hear her soft moans escape her lips causing me to instantly get rock hard. I pick her up off the counter and carry her into a near by bedroom and place her on the king size bed. I unzipped her romper now Im nibbling sucking and kissing on her 32C breast taking in mouthfuls like I'm starving. I pull her romper the rest of the way down to reveal a waxed pussy. I look at her... her head back with her eyes closed. I go for the kill I cover her clit with my mouth while placing two fingers inside her warmness she tight as fuck. She's going crazy bucking against my face as I lick suck, blow, stroke her with my tongue. I say loud so she can hear me... Sha you gonna be my gurl u been dodging a nigga for weeks now I hear nothing but moans. I say Sha answer me gurl I pull her clit with my lips as she screams "yes im be yo gurl shit Tank I-I-Im bou-u-u-t ta-ta-ta cummm" she says as her legs vigorously shake. I step back and smile after licking up all her sweet juices I step back yo baby I would put this dick on you but I gotta go. Zaddy gone call u lata she laughs and I head out.