Party Time

Lia-Sha ^^mm
Sha's pov
I realize I'm running late Mari has called me 3x already but it takes time to look this good. I give myself one more look in my full body length mirror hanging on my living room wall and head out the door. I walk over to my black 2015 corvette and type the address into the gps & pull off 20mins later I arrived at a beautifully modeled modern style home. I park and walk over to the door and ring the bell. When it opens a beautiful brown skin man answers he's about 5'9 look to be a good 195 but no fat all muscle. He has a low fade with a crispy line up, plump soft looking lips then he smiles and his teeth are perfect and super white. I feel myself get moist just looking at him. I snap out my trance.. umm I'm sorry I must have the wrong address. I turn to leave and Mari pokes her head out the door. "Hey Sha come in where you going did my brother say something to piss you off he can be a dick sometimes". I turn around & laugh no I thought I had the wrong address. I give Mari a once over and say damn gurl you bad she does a spin once we reach the living room.

Mari^^mm

Mari^^mm

Tank's pov
I wasn't expecting her to look that damn good I say to Dom as we sit on the patio chopping it up.
"Bro I told you ole gurl was bad seen them talking in the airport, you bout to jump on that"? Nah Dom you know my rule I never fuck with Mari friends cause if I cut her off she gonna use Mari to keep in touch with me & you know I can't have that. I laugh gotta be able to shake these hoes once I'm done with em. Mari comes to the patio door and Sha steps out behind her. "Dom I'm ready to go get turnt all the way up". We all laugh and me & Dom get up Mari turns to me "Bro Sha's gone ride with you and I'm riding with Dom". I just nod we walk back thru the house I stop at the key rings by the door and grab the keys to my Class A McLaren
Its powder blue and I just got it a week ago birthday gift from pops.
Idk why but i wanna impress her, we get outside I lock up the house and walk over to open her door once she's in i walk around to the driver side and peel off. 15mins later we pull up to the Black Pearl the line is wrapped around the block I park and wait for Dom & Mari to walk over. We walk straight in, once inside I say drinks on me what you ladies drinking. Sha " I'll take a Hennessy Sour" I nod Mari "Long Island & a Sex on da Beach bro"  I ordered their drinks and got two shots of jack for myself and Dom. I walk the ladies their drinks and Mari kills both of hers in no time I noticed Sha was sipping her's and watching her surroundings. Mari looks at Dom "Lets go dance" he nods and they head towards the dance floor. We sitting in v.i.p so I scoot closer to Sha to make small talk. So Lia-Sha is it she nods... I lean in & say tell me about you..

Sha's pov
So Tank if you must know I'm in the military Im E6 & I just got stationed out here two weeks ago and just finished putting my house together, I'm 24 no kids no man and no family. I was in foster care until I turned 18 then I joined the Navy to better myself. "Damn baby girl you doing yo thing". She laughs so what about you Tank?
" I'm a Sergeant in the Army, I'm 25 no kids no girl". We sat and got to know each other the whole nite, I thought he was funny, smart, damn sho sexy, but military men for me are off limits niggas can't keep they dicks in they pants. 5minutes later Mari walked up and we went to the ladies room once inside Mari asked " Sooo you feeling my brother or what cause the way you two fools been eyeing each other all night I thought y'all was going to get it poppinton right there in v.i.p". I bust out laughing gurl I'm not gone lie you're brother is fine as fuck but I'm hella good on him. Mari twisted her face up "Bitch why y'all cute together" because me & you're brother both in the military, & military men are straight up hoes. We both broke out laughing and Mari said "Gurl you aint never lie, plus my brother aint been in a serious relationship since his last girl almost got him killed. I stood there shocked 😮 mouth open she looks at me and said "but I'll tell you about that later" I nodded and we headed out the club to the parking lot.