This hurt

Kamari's pov
I got out of the hospital three days ago. I have a walker because I can barely walk on my own, Dom still came to the hospital every day and night until I got my release papers. He drove me to a house that he said my brother built for me, whom I've yet to meet. We walk into the house and its lined with photos I see alot of me & Dom. And we look happy in all of them then my eyes land on a picture of my mother & father, she was the bride and he was the groom. I let go of the walker and hobble over to the picture and snatch it off the coffee table. What the fuck is this I say out loud, Dom turns to me "Oh that's the day your parents got remarried it was about a year & half ago." I place the picture back on the table and I see a picture of me and a unknown male but we have the same facial features. Who is this I ask Dom? "That's your only sibling your big brother Trey but you call him Tank" why I asked? "It's a long story" he told me so I left it alone.

So Dom how long have we been a couple & how long have we been engaged I asked oh and what's the sex like. He laughs "We been together since you were sixteen, but you broke it off with during your third year of college to focus on school." Oh I said sadly so how did we end up back together. "After you got your 3rd Master's degree we got back together not long after I asked you to marry me, and we don't have sex you're still a virgin." I'm a what...a virgin...me are you sure. As sexy as I'm am that's weird. I walked to the sofa to sit because my back is throbbing, I can't wait to start physical therapy I said aloud. I don't like this walker at all it's so not cute, Dom walks over and sits down and place my feet in his lap and starts to rub them. I know that I don't know you but I wanna thank you for being here with me I don't know why but I feel very safe with you Dominique. "Baby girl I'm never going to leave you, your stuck with a nigga forever."

Dom's pov
I'm taking Kamari to her physical therapy session today. I'm excited for her to get back to normal, she still doesn't remember anything and I'm wondering when that will happen for her. I send her a text to see if she's ready.

💕Mari💗
Hey sweetie you almost ready to go?

Dom🤨🤔
Almost I'm having a hard time putting this top on because I'm in alot of pain.. so I guess I'm not ready 😑

💕Mari💗
It's coo babez I'll be there shortly to help you

Dom🤨🤔
Okay thank you

I pull up to the house and walk in to find Mari laying across the bed crying.. What's wrong babe I ask her? "I'm sick of not being able to do simple things for myself, like walking or putting on a shirt." Babe relax that's what the physical therapy is for...to help you become more independent, but it wont be easy. If you truly want it your going to have to push through the pain, if you cry it should be tears of joy I told her. So get up & let me help you finish getting dressed and push through until you reach your goals. I help Mari finish getting dressed, and we headed towards the hospital.

Kamari's pov
My physical therapist Joanna is helping me stretch every muscle before actually starting the session. Joanna is the necessary I asked, "Extremely if you don't stretch all your muscles, you could pull or possibly strain a muscle." "Which could slow your healing process." Okay I guess I'm stretching, after we finished so laid me on a yoga mat and told me she wants me to sit up & lay down five times. I lay back and instantly regret it. I try to sit up but I cant, Joanna I cant do it I tell her this hurts 😣😫. "Kamari I need you to give this you all this is the simplest exercise I have for you so if you can't make it through this then just go back home right now." No I can't I say as tears stained my cheeks, I push my upper body up with as much force as I can muster, until I'm sitting straight up. I cried after because my back exploded with pain. "Come on you owe me four more" Joanna said, I got through the other four but it got harder with every try. Joanna told me that was all for the day, she tired to prescribe me pain medication but I told her no. I'm going to fight this pain everyday until I no longer have it. When we make it home Dom tells me he ran me a bath. He helps me out of my clothes and holds my hand as I lower myself into the hot water. As I'm sitting back getting completely comfortable Dom presses a button on the wall. Jets start to vibrate the water against my back and I melt into relaxation. I can get use to this and him I think to myself.