A Ruined Night (part 2)

Sha'pov
I don't know if it's just me but it seemed like Lisa & Trey were trying to avoid one another. I'm wondering if they knew each other on a personal level. But right now I'm getting compliments on the party and I couldn't be more thrilled. I'm slowing walking through the rose garden and I stumbled upon Mari sipping wine. Hey Mari I call over and she glances over her shoulder and pats the empty space on the bench next to her. "Hey Sha I need to talk to you come have a seat" she said slurring her words. Mari how much have you had to drink I asked her? "Sha did you know that bitch was here huh did you?" I look at her and she stands up "that bitch is the reason my brother almost died". Mari who are you talking about I asked her. "Lisa Williams is Trey's ex girlfriend and she's probably up to something". Damn I think to myself.. Mari I apologize I didn't know her name you never told me. " It's cool I hope she don't let caught her slipping, but the event was lovely it's time for Dom to take me home I'm buzzing, I'm lying I'm drunk I need to bounce".
We hug briefly and I try to find Trey.

Tank's pov
Everyone was blown away at how well the event went, the open bar & wine had plenty of people feeling good and surprisingly the food was a bigger hit than I expected. I'm still in shock that it's Lisa company that did the event. She ran up out this event with the quickness, which to me was a smart move no drama left the event and her company with great reputations. I'm standing at the entrance shaking hands and saying goodbyes to fellow servicemen & servicewomen as they exit with their dates, and Lia-Sha walks up. She interjects the last couples hand shake and looks at me "Can we talk". I nod and follow her too a table in the dining area and we both sit. "Tank I wanna apologize I had no idea who she was or nor do I know what really happened between the two of you". "But I never would have hired her if I knew who she was". I sighed I know that Sha I say..there's no need to apologize I tell her, then I explain the drama that unfolded with Lisa before she could ask. With nothing left to talk about we help the cleaning crew, clean then we got into the car holding hands. I ask her your place or mine? " Yours" she replies and smiles.