Bae-cation

Kamari^^MM

Kamari's pov
Four weeks ago I started my dream job as a marine biologist. Putting those master's degrees to good use, but in doing so me and Dom see each other less and less. It's heartbreaking because I love him as much as life itself. So this weekend I put together us a trip to a lake house just me and him.
Hopefully this weekend is enjoyable for the both of us & I have a major surprise for Dom that will blow his mind. After driving for nine hours we finally arrive at Lake Whitney. I park the Silverado pick up truck that we rented and get out and take in the scenery. Other than the cabin in front of us there's nothing around for miles except mountains and fields of land and the lake. I look over at Dom and he's taking a selfie 🤳.

Dom^^MM

Dom^^MM

Dom's pov
I'm peeping the scenery then I look at Mari & think to myself I cant wait to surprise her this weekend. Babe lets go inside I say to her, she runs up the pathway that leads to the double doors of the cabin. I grab our luggage out of the truck and follow her. Once inside we both look around stunned at the sight before us. The cabin has 10foot ceilings and an open floor plan. The walls are mostly glass so you can see the back patio from the front door and the view of the lake from here is amazing and I'm barely 3ft into the cabin. To my left is a wining staircase that leads to the bedrooms. The kitchen is to the right of me is a black and smoke grey color with matching marble countertops and stainless steel appliances. I snap out of my trance to ask the question I was dieing to know. Babe how much dis this cost? "Babe would you relax we can afford it okay I stayed within the budget guidelines that you set". I smile and ask so what's first on our to-do list. She looks at me "jet ski's" and runs off towards the upstairs bedroom. This is going to be one hell of a vacation I say to myself.