This aint like her

Lisa's pov
It's been a few hours and Kamari never returned from getting her phone, she left her purse on the sofa. I start to panic and call Trey's phone. He answer on the first ring, "sup baby momz" Tank Mari came to the hospital a few hours ago I said trying to speak loud and clearly. "Yea okay so what?" She brought gifts for me and the baby and had to make multiple trips to the car. But after she got all the bags out she realized she left her phone, she said she'd be right back after she grabbed it but never came back that was almost two he's ago & her purse is still sitting on the sofa. I know something not right this aint like her. "You sho fucking right it's not, thx babez you and my little one take it easy I'll be to check on y'all soon." After we hang up I look down at my stomach lord I hope yo TT is alright.

Kamari's pov
I don't know where I am or why I'm here, but what I do know is that I'm getting up outta here asap. I look around the room it's empty, and I can't see out of any of the windows because their all boarded up. The wall paper is falling off the walls and there's a strong odor of piss mixed with mildew. I think to myself it's time to put the 2yr self defense course to use, just in that moment I remember I have my blade in my bra. But my hands are tied tight and I can't get to it. I hear footsteps coming through the door and it sounds like multiple people. The door swings open and four females dressed in all black walk into the room. Who the fuck is these ugly ass bitches I think to myself. The two females on that stood to the left of the room were big one was about 215 and the other 198 or so, both were bright skinned dike looking bitches.The two females that stood to the rigth of the room were small one was really short about 5'2 the other looked my height 5'4 and they we're brown skin looking like they need love in their life. Oh these hoes dont stand a fucking chance unless the bitches is kung fu ninjas I thought to myself. Then I heard more foot steps and two males enter the room. But I only recognize shorter one, he has a face I could never forget. "So all I need from you is your brother and his bitch whereabouts" Nigga Fuck You I spat I'm not telling yo raggedy ass shit. "Bitch you think you tough huh, Now I don't wanna fuck up that pretty little face but I will if need be." I laughed nigga so who supposed to be, oh you tough now cause you did three measly ass years in the joint. Nah nigga you stabbed my brother cause you couldn't beat his ass and if you untie me, Im do you and every other bitch in this room the same way. "Look at this y'all we got us a ballsy bitch okay let's see." He pops open a long blade and walks up to me and put the cold blade against my neck, I dont even flinch cause I'm showing this bitch a ounce of fear. He walks behind me and cuts the rope off my wrist, then walks in front of me "you bad right lets see." The four females rush at me full force and I'm still sitting in the chair. I jump up and send a hard punch to my left where the biggest female stood, after landing my hit, I picked up the chair and hit the 198 female across the face with it and she went down. Damian and the unknown male stood by looking on as the fight unfolded. The bigger female charged at me again, she grabbed my legs and it looked as if she was going body slam me, but I sent my elbow into her back three times making sure to hit the spinal cord and she dropped to her knees, I grabbed the back of her head and sent her face crashing onto my knee over and over until I felt myself getting choked from the back. The shortest female had jumped onto my back and this little hoe got a hell of a grip on me too. I'm gasping for air, I slam my back into one of the boarded up windows a few times and she lets me go and I take a deep breath before kicking the shit outta her short ass. Then a punch lands right under my left eye and I stumbled backwards into the boarded up window. I put my hand on my face and remove it to see blood. Bitch I'm bout to kick yo dumb ass I say to her. She gets in a solid stance and I can tell she gone put up a fight. She throws a punch and I grab her arm mid swing and twirl my body into hers sending two shots to her ribs with my free hand making her buck, still holding her arm I flip her over and break her arm in two she screams. I let her go and she stands back up & I'm shocked because all her people laid out. And on top of that I just broke her shit. She comes at me full force and kicks me twice in the stomach, I stumble but balance myself aint no way I'm losing to a bitch with one good arm I think to myself. I charge her & latch down on the arm I just broke and tuck it between both my arms she yelling at the top of lungs. We're chest to chest so I pull her arm down further and begin kneeing her in the chest then I let her arm go and send six straight back to back punches to her mouth and she falls. I step on her broken arm and ask bitch you done yet, she nods nah fuck that use yo words hoe I say to her "yea" she says breathing hard. I turn towards the door and the unknown male has disappeared but low and behold Damian is still present. You got next bitch I say looking him dead in the eyes. Walks over to me and I punch him squarely on his chin he wobbles and I pull my blade outta my bra. I flick it open and dig it into the top of his shoulder, I run for the door but I hear a pop and feel a sharp stinging sensation in my back I hit the floor and I see his shoes walking towards me before everything fizzles out.