Its Over

Lia-Sha^^MM
Sha's pov

Last night was going good I think Trey must of had something on his mind because from the time I met him at the restaurant he seemed irritated. He's usually very talkative but last night he was very stand off-ish. After that scene he caused I left, he's been blowing my phone up with calls and texts every since then. I open the the texts but leave them on read, I'm not going to allow anyone to talk crazy to me. Just when we were starting to get close & I was falling for him he showed me he's not worth it. I break away from thoughts & get ready to head to base grabbing my keys, phone and a fruit smoothie I just blended and head towards my car. Im hosting the annual navy military ball this year and I'm going all out for it. I'm going to knock people socks off with this event. Just as I'm backing out the driveway I noticed Tanks powdered blue McLaren pulling up. Shit I say to no one in particular. I roll my window down as he hops out his car and walks over to my car door. What do want Tank and why are you popping up unannounced I ask with a sigh. "Look I'm sorry but you weren't answering my calls or texts and I needed to apologize for my behavior". Tank save your apologies for someone who wants them I say to him, honestly I dont know what happened with you and your last lady but I'm not dealing with bullshit sorry not sorry. Then I back outta the driveway and head to work leaving him looking dumbfounded.

Tank's pov
Damn she just pulled off on me & Im standing here looking stupid. I jump in my car and head to base. I pull up to the gate and flash my Id card, I find a parking spot and jump out. I'm already in my uniform so I head to my desk. Caldwell I hear from across the room I look up and see one of my female 1st Sergeants who I use to smash coming my way. Fuck I mumble to myself... see we was fucking off and on for about eight months and dont get me wrong girl rocking that shit in bed and she aint too bad on the eyes either but she got hella clingy and I had to drop her ass. Yea what can I do for you Johnson. "Well for starters you can lose the attitude and secondly this year the Army & Navy will be merging their annually balls together, Your in charge of the Army details this year which means you will be hosting the ball with one Lia-Sha Diaz". Once that name leaves her mouth a huge grin creeps across my face. "Caldwell why are you smiling do you know Diaz"? Umm of course not I'm just happy I finally get to host this thing was the lie I told her. She doesn't needs to know who I know...but this is the perfect opportunity to get back in good with Sha, I look towards the sky and say thank you god.