When Plans Change

Tank's pov
Me & Sha were looking at venues for the past six hours and we finally left to get lunch. We took pictures of all the venues and as we wait for our food to come out we discuss which ones we like best. I'm still upset I wasn't invited to go to the tasting for the caters. She looks up from the paperwork laid out before her "Tank will you relax I asked you earlier in the week and you said it was two last minute and I could go so I did". I like the outdoor country club venue the most who wouldn't wanna dance underneath the stars ⭐️ I ask. Before she could respond the waiter stopped at the table, "One grilled salmon Cesar salad & one T-bone steak medium well with with mac & cheese and a baked potato with the works". He sets the steak in front of me and the salad in front of Sha. "Can I get you two anything else". No I answer this is good for now. With that he nods and walks off, I bless my food then dig in. Sha's pouring Cesar dressing onto her salad then she starts to talk "I agree with you I really like that venue its very spacious and the outside is neatly trimmed oh and that rose garden just to die for". After finishing our food we decide on the country club for the venue & food from heaven as the catering company. She decided to leave the decorating to me which im fine with, she also gave me a list of wine venues to try so we can get wine from the best one even though we still plan to have an open bar as well.

One Month Later
Sha's pov
The ball is just two weeks away and everything was pulling together quite nicely until I received a devastating call. Our catering company had to pull out of the event due to an family emergency which I understood because when you have family they should come 1st. But now I'm in panic mood what if I cant find a replacement catering company on such short notice. I grab my phone and dial Tank's number.  When he finally picks up I just start going bananas, Omg Tank what are we going to do we lost the catering company how will we replace them last minute like this. "Sha calm your ass down.. why dont you just call the other one you liked & see if they are available". Shit Tank I didnt even think to call Satanz dishes I'm sure Lisa Williams will be excited for this call I tell him.

Tank's pov
Did she just say Lisa Williams it cant be my Lisa she's still in Atlanta I think to myself plus Williams is a common name hell so is Lisa so it might be a coincidence. Anyway Sha I've been wanting to ask you since we are already hosting this event together will you be my date to the ball I ask her? Hello I say into the phone hello... I look down at my phone and the screen says "Lost signal" I sigh then decided to shoot her a text instead.

💗💓Sha💓💗
Hey will you be my date to the ball...please I promise to be on my best behavior..

🤔Tank😆
Yea i'll be your date but if act a ass trust I will never speak to yo black ass again got it!

💗💓Sha💓
You got it baby gurl best behavior all night plus I'm trying to make yo heart melt

🤔Tank😆
I have no words🤭

I finish the night off with a full body work out. I take a hot shower 20mins later I get out lotion up throw on some hoop short and Wife beater then call Dom it rings twice before he answers. "Gurl stop eating all my food you got a whole plate of the exact same shit Mari" is what I hear through the speaker. Yo Dom you and Mari going to the ball in two weeks right I ask. "Yea liquor and food with my lady yea we will be there". Nigga try to be on time I say to him as rough as possible.. Im serious mane. "Yea yea yea I hear you nigga talking like you somebody daddy... nigga did you forget all yo kids still swimming in ya nut sac". I laugh yea whatever nigga be on time I'm bout to lay it down peace & with that I disconnect the line and fall to sleep.